Nice golden surprise on a very sanded in beach!

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all! Been a while since I have had anything to post. I've been traveling for work alot this year and we had a bunch of other things that kept preventing me from getting out to hunt as much as I wanted too. Add to that the fact that most all the beaches in our area haven't been very productive as the sand has really been accumulating (along with a couple of beach replenishment in some spots) and making it very difficult to find anything. The last 3 times I was out, I would be lucky to find more than $1 in change. Last night was shaping up to be the same. I ran into another local hunter last night who was experiencing the same and finding almost nothing.

I was just about to leave the beach near where I started when I got a nice solid "3" on the Equinox and pulled out a nice, complete, gold herringbone bracelet! It weighs 10.7 grams and is stamped 750 (18K), acid tets the same. Nice little score. I pounded the area around it and only found one other target so this must have been a right time, right place, lucky pull.....I'll take it!

20181202_201436.jpg20181202_222813.jpg20181202_230011.jpg

Upvote 27
great find congrats!!!

Congratualtions! :occasion14:

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Great find !
Very nice .

Gold score! Congrats.:occasion14:

Nice find now theres a signfor ya .Always have a good balance too much work is not good gotta have some you time my Friend. Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back