New member in Eros

ArmorGuy

Tenderfoot
Aug 29, 2024
Hello, I am new to the area and am looking for anyone who would be interested in helping me relearn the hobby. I say relearn because while I do have some experience in this madness we call metal detecting, I've been out of the hobby for so long, I might as well call myself a newbie! The last time I was MDing I was using a Fisher 1210, if I'm remembering the model correctly, if that gives you any idea on how long. It has been so long that I don't even have a clue what would be a good model to start with again! So, I'm looking for someone who can help me figure out what machine to start out with, as well as places to go use it in my area. Any help getting me back into the hunt will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, ArmorGuy

Hello, I am new to the area and am looking for anyone who would be interested in helping me relearn the hobby. I say relearn because while I do have some experience in this madness we call metal detecting, I've been out of the hobby for so long, I might as well call myself a newbie! The last time I was MDing I was using a Fisher 1210, if I'm remembering the model correctly, if that gives you any idea on how long. It has been so long that I don't even have a clue what would be a good model to start with again! So, I'm looking for someone who can help me figure out what machine to start out with, as well as places to go use it in my area. Any help getting me back into the hunt will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, ArmorGuy
To the moderators of this forum, could you please delete this duplicate posting, as I seem to have managed to post it twice. And I can't find a way to delete it myself. Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back