NEW CONTEST

397 pages. New contest? ....... Last

Wins a trip to their local zoo and free tickets to help feed the Dolphins!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Good luck on the hunt...but now I must be
LAST

Sleep well....I will watch over being
LAST

Triple digits today....I am melting

Wicked witch of the east?
Last

I saw my cancer doctor today and I am fine. I had a homemaker from HELL. Today was her first and last day.

Good news on the cancer....what is a homemaker?
Last

Thanks, A homemaker is hire mostly to take care of seniors, cooking, cleaning apartments and houses and take seniors to doctor appointments and shopping. in my case, take me to beaches and parks with my metal detector.

Where do you live Honest? I would gladly take you metal detecting for free
Last

Ahhh,,, too much stuff got in the way of my wanting to go on a hunt today.
I'm still restoring my apt to normal conditions.
You know,, taking hooks and anchors out of the walls and ceilings. Then it's, , patch and prime.
I have a few walls that have to be primed or the landlord will be looking to keep your security.
I know that my apartment will be gutted and the landlord will install all new plumbing fixtures, new kitchen cabinets, air conditioners,
a complete top to bottom paint job and restoration of the parquet floor. Then the landlord will get market rate rent. That will cost the new tenant about $4,600. 00 a month inow rent. It nay seem like a rediculous amount of money to pay for rent but this apartment will not remain vacant for long.
Last

It's a 2 bedroom apartment on the top floor. My windows look right at the Freedom Tower.
This apartment is what we call
"Rent Stabilized, " which means the landlord can only raise the rent a certain percentage each time a lease is renewed. When an apartment is de-stabilized, the landlord can charge; Market Rate. $4,600.00 a month is what it is for my apartment. It's crazy. I can pay 4 Mortgages for that kind of money.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back