NEW CONTEST

Ok...I will go again....
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Too late, I've already claimed
LAST

The element Lead is what was used in most early plumbing systems before switching over to brass, copper, galvanized, black iron, and cast iron. As lead water pipes deteriorates, the parts per million particles rise above an acceptable level. Children are more susceptible to a build up of heavy metals in the blood. Lead causes all sorts of problems in the human body, especially the brain. When the water supply system in Flint, Michigan was switched back the original water mains, it flushed and disturbed all of the lead particles right into the drinking water, (domestic supply ).
As sections of the Water Main system gets replaced throughout NYC, existing water services are being replaced. If those water services are made of lead,, the process of draining and recharging the water lines will flush lead particles right into the drinking water.

Last edited:
Here is Dolphin doing his best trying to reach the finish line for LAST, but just not quite making it.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1498356475.171264.jpg

Lol.....he was not sly of foot was he?
And yes on the water problem...the news showed areas that could have similar issues if not handled properly...and their was a lot of highly populated areas....issue also arose on who knew that the levels changed and what was done then?

Awful anyway you look at it.
Ladt

Went on trip this weekend. Realized that I would be traveling

LAST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with honest...everyone go to sleep and let the dolphin be last
Last

And we were running.....against the wind.
Now that is a good Michiganer song.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back