New Chick from Kellyco!

Note to self- KellycoChick is une femme très belle!
Note to self- Votre trop vieux et votre mariés !
Good to see you KellycoChick!
Good luck and Happy Hunting!

gollum said:
Merf,

I LOVE your avatar! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mike

Thanks Mike----That was not one of Glen's better days.

Welcome, & HH, do you have any used detector (samples)? ;D.

Fossis...............

Welcome to T-net....I love it here and love reading about everyone's finds and adventures as you will over time!

I have the Garret Ace 250 as well and I LOVE IT!!! My son has the Ace 150 and hubby has the Minelab Exp II (which was mine, but too big and heavy for me...:))

And of course, all three were purchased from Kellyco!

Gotta' hit the site again...need to get hubby a detector for Christmas so he can go diving and find ME lots of that shiny stuff just laying on the bottom of the ocean calling out to me for him to find them!!! Can you hear them too?

Hope you find lots of wonderful items...and it's a great way to keep the pounds off (for old ladies like me!! :))

HH,
Annmarie

Hiya Ali,

Nice to see ya! T-Net is a great place to be. Looking forward to seeing some pics & posts of your finds.

;) RR

welcome_signs_6.gif

Attachments

• welcome_signs_6.gif
    welcome_signs_6.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 5,159
plehbah said:
Welcome to the forum KellycoChick. Good luck in your detecting, and remember:

"never touch another man's rhubarb!"
i dont know what ya mean. she could use my rhubarb for her rhubarb pie any day.,lol

Welcome! It's not the best finds, but the enjoyment of the hunt and sharing there of.

Welcome,welcome,welcome!!!Such a pretty lady in such a provocative pic!You'll make friends quick around here.Hope to see some great finds from you in the future!If the metal detecting bug has just bit you,I'd like to be that bug!!Just funnin' w/ya,now go get ya some gold mate!!! HH Bootstrap

Welcome to Tnet and to Mugs! So glad you came and joined us! Us girls are outnumbered! ;) Hope to see lots of great finds from you! :D

Welcome aboard KellyCo Chick,

Glad to have you with us. This is a great site. Feel free to ask us anything treasure/detecting related.

KellycoChick said:
Anyway, I’m glad to be around, and I look forward to making friends and becoming super active around here – hopefully I’ll get some good weather and be able to hit the beaches on the weekends – I’m SO glad it’s supposed to cool down! Nice to meet you all, and see you around!!

- Ali - KellycoChick

I got 3 words for you PRODUCT RESEARCH CONSULTANT go to your boss and get the job!

Welcome aboard.

I must say, you sure put the sweet in candy. welcome aboard, looking forward to some posts

Welcome aboard Ali, to both you and your employer "Kellyco". We are very happy to have Kellyco as our newest TreasureNet sponsor, and you as a forum member.
I guess, I'm going to start doing my business with Kellyco in person, instead of on-line! ;D

Happy Hunting

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back