New Chick from Kellyco!

KellycoChick said:
Thank you guys so much for the warm and friendly welcome!! I didn't expect so many responses - but this is awesome :) I look forward to being able to interact with you guys now! And hopefully I'll find some cool stuff and can impress everyone ;D

Ahem.....Tnet is full of girls, too! ::) It's great to see you. :)

Welcome to TreasureNetville! 8)

Welcome Ali, good to have you aboard. and also may I mention that its nice to have another HOT looking lady on the site.

happy hunting

:o Welcome aboard Ali. Some of us get a little rowdy around here sometimes, you must forgive us....... Your working for a great company, but then again, you already know that. Again welcome to Tnet and looking fwd to your post.

Desertfox

Welcome fellow swinger !!
We have a lot of fun here, and some serious times too. You'll get great advice, and some great tips.
With a photo like that you were sure to bring out the Leghumpers. ;)
Glad to have ya.

Hey Mojjax, love the George Costanza ref.

Gollum, great avatar.

Godisnum1, ;).

Ima Swinger
(and lovin' it)

Thanks for the compliments guys! I bet ya'll say such sweet things to all the girls but thank you thank you thank you!! lol!! And thank you Mona Lisa - I shoulda put "ya'll" instead of "guys" and I'm happy to see girls like me around here too! Thanks again!! Now if I could only get outta work and to the beach!!

- Ali

Ah gess bein a kawn tint editer meenz ya'll kin speyll. we shorly do nede sum a dat roundt'chere. ;D ;D ;D

Best-Mike

KellycoChick said:
Thanks for the compliments guys! I bet ya'll say such sweet things to all the girls but thank you thank you thank you!! lol!! And thank you Mona Lisa - I shoulda put "ya'll" instead of "guys" and I'm happy to see girls like me around here too! Thanks again!! Now if I could only get outta work and to the beach!!

- Ali

Hiya Ali..you are indeed a stunning lady...welcome to this cool site :)

Regards,

Geeky Gunner :)

Welcome from cold Lake Ontario, New York State.

Wow! Yeah wow, I can't believe you worked there a year before buying a metal detector! Geez, what were you thinkin'? ;D

I would've had it the first week. :P

I bought my Garrett thru KellyCo too, a good experience with online shopping.

KellycoChick said:
Now if I could only get outta work and to the beach!!

- Ali

You mean to tell us you're playing on the comuter while at work? Nobody does that these days! ;D But please tell us that you keep it in your car, ready and waiting to go swinging, hurry before the crowd beats you to the beach!

Okay, finally I have to agree with everyone else, (this is where they think that I compliment the newbe on her cuteness) but no, I must be a gentlemen that Momma raised me to be. It's nice seeing a "chic" here and in the field. It's just a bonus that you're cute too... and Mona Lisa is and Txkickergirl is and Gypsyheart and.... the list just goes on! :)

Welcome aboard Ali and best luck on those beaches.

Merf,

I LOVE your avatar! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mike

always nice to see a new pretty face.hope you finds lots of goodies.

Attachments

• QQQ.jpg
    QQQ.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 5,458
  • QQQ.jpg
    QQQ.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 5,454
Mona Lisa said:
KellycoChick said:
Thank you guys so much for the warm and friendly welcome!! I didn't expect so many responses - but this is awesome :) I look forward to being able to interact with you guys now! And hopefully I'll find some cool stuff and can impress everyone ;D

Ahem.....Tnet is full of girls, too! ::) It's great to see you. :)

Welcome to TreasureNetville! 8)

STOP IT MONA??? I almost wet myself laughing at you chucking muffins at kirkpa!!

Welcome to mugs Ali. You came to the right place. All the good looking ladies on the web are at TNet.
Paul.......you're dead....get used to it!!

Now this is why I love this site ::) welcome Ali to the best site on the web. Look forward to seeing what you find.

God bless
Peter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back