🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Need Help

CowtownMem

May 14, 2023

Attachments

• What's It.jpg
    What's It.jpg
    611.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
You might try posting as JPG. I won't open unsolicited PDFs, and I doubt I'm alone in that.

Upvote 2
I suggest you upload your picture here, many members want click on 3rd party links.

The ^ is pointing to the icon to upload pictures.

1000008427.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What size is it? Or post another picture with a measuring tape or ruler next to the object
Anything on the back?

Upvote 0
I believe you are correct about the bike tag. It looks like it says "Fort Worth" (Texas?).
The closest example I can find in design is in this photo, but it's from Michigan 1914 (top left).
samples-png.913304

There is also writing at the bottom of yours, but all I can make out is what looks like a 15 (under the 9). Since the example I found says 1914, maybe yours is 1915?

Upvote 1
I believe you are correct about the bike tag. It looks like it says "Fort Worth" (Texas?).
The closest example I can find in design is in this photo, but it's from Michigan 1914 (top left).
samples-png.913304

There is also writing at the bottom of yours, but all I can make out is what looks like a 15 (under the 9). Since the example I found says 1914, maybe yours is 1915?
Thank you very much for the information. It is much appreciated.

Upvote 0
I believe it is an old street vendor's license that was attached to their cart, similar in nature to this hack license.
Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 7.26.04 AM.jpg

Upvote 1
What about Fort Worth Stockyard tag ?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back