Need help with these treasure signs. (Photos included)

Interesting-- The Philippines were occupied from about the 1500's by the Spanish. They liked hearts and triangles! It seems to me that the triangles have to do with nearby landmarks- probably mountains or hills. The heart would be the indication of where the treasure is (if any) in relation to those landmarks. Finding the symbols suggests you are close. The Spanish often rigged booby traps for their buried treasure, so beware of that. Good luck!

Treasure-pic1.jpgLook up Lab Rat has the right idea.But it is up the hill ..You never know.... Let us know what is up there

The heart stands for gold. The Spanish thought of gold as the soul or heart. The triangle, the direction to God in the father the son and the holy spirit .The other marker is their honor. The three mounds you found represent the three hills in the photo. The hill that the heart represents should be your goal...But not being there makes it hard to say. And how deep is it, no telling. You need a metal detector, good luck and be extremely careful ,they are notorious for traps.

Thanks Osage Express. The Triangle points to three old trees which form a triangle. Any idea what does this mean?

We have found another stunning discovery as each lead unfolds into another. The triangle-shaped stone has pointed to triangle of trees. I said stunning because we discovered a grave-like lump measuring 1 meter by 4 meters just at the back of the triangle of trees (and the arrow really goes straight into the middle of that lump). We would like to know your opinion on where we would start digging and what is your idea about the possible depth of the excavation. Thanks in advance.

You may be on something. They used trees in a triangle to mark the spot where they put their treasure .I have no idea how deep though .But you can use a steel rod and probe the ground and see if you hit something .they also put a ring of rocks around the spot to dig (sometimes ). Where I live they put it in caves and filled in the opening. I wish I knew more but there is very little written on this subject. You just have to learn as you go .I hope this helps

Dear Filipino Friends
I urge you not to post your finds here*...many spots have been hijacked because of too much information given out by people who find some markers.. especially in the PI where most of the local police are corrupt and will steal what ever you may be lucky to find~! Very real danger..you were luckyenough to find the markers now you are in danger of losing
what ever may be buried there~!!
ou
Since if you decide to dig you will be risking your life~!! the booby traps are many and very dangerous..this is not a fun walk in the park, this is filled with dangers on all sides..life, ,limb, theft, betrayal, are just the start..you must be strong, smart, secretive, if you blab to the whole world your signs and marks,some bullies will come and take your toys away from you and may or may not leave you alive in the process...please pinoy wake up and smell the coffee..you stumbled on to this quit innocently...dont be foolish now and post your intimate details to the world~!!!!!Dont be naive be smart
and you might just might have enough good guidance and luck to perhaps maybe just maybe find something, Dont ruin
your chances before have even begun~!!! ...>>>enough said<<<
oro only for the smart and the living~!!
rangler
*JUST TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR* IT IS OK TO TRY TO FIND DATA TO HELP YOU BUT DO NOT TELL OF YOUR LOCATION OTHER THAN ONE OF THE 1000 Islands that make up The Republic of the Philippines! This is the past domain of General Yamashita of the Japanese Imperal Army..he was in charge of burying an unimaginable amount of precious metals fromm the ill gotten gains of the "rape of nanking" prior to bombing pearl harbor and foolishly attaching the United States of America on Dec 7th 1943

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back