🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Need help decoding Jesuit symbols

Oct 6, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_5009.jpeg
    IMG_5009.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 19
In trying to break codes I’ve seen the triangle in a circle represent the Christian Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Ghost, in unity/infinity of the circle). Which leads me to think this could be related to that, especially with the cross symbol next to it.

But I can’t understand how the square relates to it or find anything online where there is a square present.

Upvote 0
I believe this to be a Jesuit symbol, maybe directions to a church treasure?
What makes you think it's Jesuit (vs. say... Freemason, Templar or something else?)
and if a/The Church did bury something (which I highly doubt), why would they go to such lengths rather than writing it down and keeping it in the church documents?

It is chiseled into rock on the coast of British Columbia in one of the many inlets. The geometry is %100 accurate and it’s evenly and fine chiseled like a mason would chisel a gravestone.
"The geometry is %100 accurate" What does that mean, and how do you know? Geometry of what?

Again, it seems like a lot of rigmarole when they could more easily write down, "Look for 3 boulders near the overlook north of Drake's Landing. In the center of the three, dig 2 fathoms to the chest."

For security, they could just as easily encode that, and it wouldn't be published out in the open for anyone to solve & find.

See picture attached
I know I complain about my eyes a lot, but it looks more like pencil on lined paper to me.

No offense, but a photo of the actual stone would be much better, and no possibility of error, omission, or misinterpretation.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back