Need a Few Pictures

Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
lol yeah....let him post!! I don't remember who won the other car either.....I was going to take pics of folks getting prizes but ended up standin up there giving them out and there were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many I lost track of who all got what! I got a couple of cool bottles but they are not here yet since we shipped them....you would think as long as I took gettin here with four planes and all that the doggone box would have beat me here! lol Hopefully tomorrow it will be here! ;D

lol you have a tracker pretty one to see where it is :tongue3:

>:( >:( >:( >:( Tracked it and it says next to nothin! STILL don't know where it is!!

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0730 0001 6136 1548

Your item was accepted at 12:27 PM on February 3, 2009 in ARGYLE, FL 32422. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Well it showed up....apparently USPS does not track the item, just gives confirmation when it is delivered! ::) I would already know that! lol YAY my sleeping bag and bottles and reading material are here!! My pretty angel pillow too! wooooohoooooo

ocalasix said:
liked your facebook pics...the one of me with my goofy grin, and the caption was priceless, " he still thinks someone planted it..lol"

Glad you enjoyed them!

your welcome.. hopefdully it will warm up this weekend so i can get out for some Md'ing this weekend, was 18 the last couple nights here..gregg

Cynangyl said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
lol yeah....let him post!! I don't remember who won the other car either.....I was going to take pics of folks getting prizes but ended up standin up there giving them out and there were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many I lost track of who all got what! I got a couple of cool bottles but they are not here yet since we shipped them....you would think as long as I took gettin here with four planes and all that the doggone box would have beat me here! lol Hopefully tomorrow it will be here! ;D

>:( >:( >:( >:( Tracked it and it says next to nothin! STILL don't know where it is!!

Your item was accepted at 12:27 PM on February 3, 2009 in ARGYLE, FL 32422. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Well it showed up....apparently USPS does not track the item, just gives confirmation when it is delivered! ::) I would already know that! lol YAY my sleeping bag and bottles and reading material are here!! My pretty angel pillow too! wooooohoooooo

cool everything made it ok darn I was wanting that sleeping bag :wink:

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

ok ok, come pick it up then! :tongue3:

Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

ok ok, come pick it up then! :tongue3:

can I put things in it :wink:

DD Love that pic of Izzy that face is priceless! And thats a pretty car she has good taste!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back