Nathan W

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_6686.jpeg
    IMG_6686.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
Upvote 11
Looks like you found what's left of a barber shop--scissors, shoe tree HORN (from the guy that shines shoes), a pocket knife (or is it a straight razor?), and a suspender buckle! 😁

Keep digging--you might find the chair! 🤣

Cool stuff.

I know pepperj & I have been proponents of using headphones. IME, they make a heck of a difference.

Last edited:
Looks like you found what's left of a barber shop--scissors, shoe tree (from the guy that shines shoes), a pocket knife (or is it a straight razor?), and a suspender buckle! 😁

Cool stuff.

I know pepperj & I have been proponents of using headphones. IME, they make a heck of a difference.
Haha

Looks like you found what's left of a barber shop--scissors, shoe tree (from the guy that shines shoes), a pocket knife (or is it a straight razor?), and a suspender buckle! 😁

Cool stuff.

Yeah I’m definitely using the headphones from now on. I don’t think it’s a knife it’s very decorative. Will clean it up and post everything later

Looks like you found what's left of a barber shop--scissors, shoe tree HORN (from the guy that shines shoes), a pocket knife (or is it a straight razor?), and a suspender buckle! 😁

Cool stuff.

Cool stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_6687.jpeg
    IMG_6687.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6688.jpeg
    IMG_6688.jpeg
    809.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6689.jpeg
    IMG_6689.jpeg
    830.5 KB · Views: 15
Huh. No idea. 🤔
Part of a cover of/for something? But what?
Type of metal?

I thought I saw a screw head on the right side of the first closeup, but I didn't see any corresponding hole in the back, so maybe it was just part of the design...

I don't recognize the motif, though it appears to be symmetrical.

Running it through Lens... well... your object wasn't there, but lensing it was... interesting 👀--quite a rabbit hole! 😁

Perhaps what is left of an old shaving soap/lather brush?

I thought it could be shaving related or hygiene . Someone else said probably barrel of a cap gun
Isn't it fun when we dig up things that some consider junk, yet it makes you stop and think "what's this". How can it be junk when it makes us pause? Good stuff in my book!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back