Nathan W

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_6686.jpeg
    IMG_6686.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
Upvote 6
Looks like you found what's left of a barber shop--scissors, shoe tree HORN (from the guy that shines shoes), a pocket knife (or is it a straight razor?), and a suspender buckle! 😁

Keep digging--you might find the chair! 🤣

Cool stuff.

I know pepperj & I have been proponents of using headphones. IME, they make a heck of a difference.

Last edited:
Looks like you found what's left of a barber shop--scissors, shoe tree (from the guy that shines shoes), a pocket knife (or is it a straight razor?), and a suspender buckle! 😁

Cool stuff.

I know pepperj & I have been proponents of using headphones. IME, they make a heck of a difference.
Haha

Looks like you found what's left of a barber shop--scissors, shoe tree (from the guy that shines shoes), a pocket knife (or is it a straight razor?), and a suspender buckle! 😁

Cool stuff.

Yeah I’m definitely using the headphones from now on. I don’t think it’s a knife it’s very decorative. Will clean it up and post everything later

Looks like you found what's left of a barber shop--scissors, shoe tree HORN (from the guy that shines shoes), a pocket knife (or is it a straight razor?), and a suspender buckle! 😁

Cool stuff.

Cool stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_6687.jpeg
    IMG_6687.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6688.jpeg
    IMG_6688.jpeg
    809.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6689.jpeg
    IMG_6689.jpeg
    830.5 KB · Views: 6
Huh. No idea. 🤔
Part of a cover of/for something? But what?
Type of metal?

I thought I saw a screw head on the right side of the first closeup, but I didn't see any corresponding hole in the back, so maybe it was just part of the design...

I don't recognize the motif, though it appears to be symmetrical.

Running it through Lens... well... your object wasn't there, but lensing it was... interesting 👀--quite a rabbit hole! 😁

Perhaps what is left of an old shaving soap/lather brush?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back