My first Class Ring.

F

Floater

Well Ive been on vacation for about a week now. We were in the keys fishing for the holiday and then got home Tuesday. Did a little beach hunting the last couple of days but the thunderstorms have chased me off including today. Fortunately I made a little discovery though. I pulled this ring on the second signal right at the low tide. in about 6 inches of water and about 12 inches down. The life guard must of thought I was crazy. I dug three big scoops out of the water before I got it. I posted it on Class Ring Finders and called the school but they were closed by the time I called. Its a local high school. Thanks for looking. HH

Attachments

• cring2.jpg
    cring2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 390
  • cring3.jpg
    cring3.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 383
  • cring4.jpg
    cring4.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 398
Upvote 0
Way To Go F L O A T E R ..........I don't know whether to say ..........................
H u g e P a p e r C l i p ,,,,, O R ........N I C E R I N G ! ..........L.O.L. ............. Nice Digs ............

Way to go Floater,i'm still looking for my first.Did you do any good at fishing while you were down there,catch a few snapper or a nice grouper or two?Good luck on the search for the owner,at least it was a local school. H.H.-diggummup

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back