Second dive of 2024, 5 Gold rings

mike b

Sep 21, 2012
STATEN ISLAND NY
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My second dive of the Year started a little rough, my first Excal went down as soon as I got in the water and I had to go back and pick up a backup, problem solved. No coins this time, scrap metal and sinkers. It took about an hour to find the first ring, then they kept coming. 3 14K and two 10K school rings, the years on the school rings are 1959 and 1972. Even without the rings it was a beautiful day, about 70f water temp, water was 10-14 feet deep (tide change).

Attachments

• 5 Gold.jpg
    5 Gold.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 163
Upvote 51
AMAZING finds :) Thanks for sharing with us

Yes, it was a swim beach up until the 1970's, I only go in the water off the boat. Nobody bothers me out there.
How deep was the water ?

My second dive of the Year started a little rough, my first Excal went down as soon as I got in the water and I had to go back and pick up a backup, problem solved. No coins this time, scrap metal and sinkers. It took about an hour to find the first ring, then they kept coming. 3 14K and two 10K school rings, the years on the school rings are 1959 and 1972. Even without the rings it was a beautiful day, about 70f water temp, water was 10-14 feet deep (tide change).
Amazing rings!! Congratulations

Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back