PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,

I have been reorganizing my library. Look what I found in a book my father got from Dean Miller (aka Karl von Mueller.) It's an old postcard.

IMG184.jpg

IMG185.jpg

Cool huh.

Patrick

Last edited:
Upvote 2
Um, you do know that Dean Miller is the real name behind the pen name Karl von Mueller.

Back in the 1960's and early 70's, the name Karl Von Mueller cropped up a lot in treasure hunting books and magazines.

That is neat it's an old QSO card,used by ham radio users,when you make a contact sometimes they will send you one through the mail ,that is his call letters on the front.

Um, you do know that Dean Miller is the real name behind the pen name Karl von Mueller.

Yes, He was a friend of my father's. I met him a few times when I was about 8 or 9. Wow, that was 40 years ago.

Cool! Ya the dean of TH'ing!

I was just reading about people looking for books from Karl Von Muller...I bet you have alot of good reads

Yep, Every one of his books is a collector item. I have seen some on ebay going for over a hundred dollars.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You should get them. I saw TH Manual # 7 on ebay several times in the $100 to $150 range.

Probably someone read your post. I looked at it but already have all of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back