most unusual artifacts

Kalopin

Oct 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
436.JPG 439.JPG
these two items were uncovered from, what appears to be, a nearby spherule bed. Can you determine what formation processes, their origin and how this could occur? thanks

Your rocks look like trace fossils of shore or marine animal burrows. Possibly some caprolites

9D0255AD-155D-451F-6760E36241B02ED3-large.jpg

9D0A492B-155D-451F-678DBDFEEF43CDF6-large.JPG

Possibly some sandstone with iron concretions ("ironstone"). Like little sandstone geodes without crystals.
ironstone-concretion1.jpg

And one conglomerate

28_b760796d3dace508242e89fc53d49081.jpg

And all might very likely come from the same region - the edge of an ancient sea shore.

Upvote 0
You think the horseshoe was of extraterrestrial origin?
Or some poor teamster took a meteor up-side the head?
Which "history" or branch of science did you have concerns with?
And I just know I'll be sorry for asking.

no, the man-made objects were on the ground and near the area at the time of impact [...and I have little doubt they were on the horse and wagon at the time, for good reasons]
this meteor impact killed many thousands and not just the couple/few hundred presently considered...
this concerns terrestrial impact cratering, [so, impact physics...] the history of the NMSZ and the close passing of Comet C/1811 F1...

I believe you will be quite pleased for asking, once you find out what really occurred and how this will correct many misconceptions concerning our science and history...
please study this further ...and you will see how all the evidence will prove that a meteor impact to northeastern Marshall county, Mississippi was the initial mechanism to cause the new Madrid earthquakes of 1811-1812...

Upvote 0
Looks like a plain old rusty horse shoe to me. That horse shoe had to have been lost there during recorded history. It couldn't be lost before the earliest white people were in the
area. So that's probably been in the last two or three hundred years, except the odds are that the horse shoe was lost probably in the last 150 years or less. So is there any
record of a large meteor strike in that area in recorded history?

Upvote 0
Your rocks look like trace fossils of shore or marine animal burrows. Possibly some caprolites

View attachment 1151004

View attachment 1151005

Possibly some sandstone with iron concretions ("ironstone"). Like little sandstone geodes without crystals.
View attachment 1151007

And one conglomerate

View attachment 1151006

And all might very likely come from the same region - the edge of an ancient sea shore.

thanks, some concretions may appear similar, until you study closely the amount of melt shown in my collection [...and all the rocks were found at or very near the surface without the use of a shovel, the biggest majority removed by hand]. there is the 'Coon Creek science center' due north from this point, where an ancient beach once existed [it is my belief that this area and the fossils were exhumed by this impact 203 yrs. ago].

Please study every detail. the chert and quartz throughout the embayment are from this source [several spherule beds have been found, in the lower valley current belief is that the spherules came from the Chicxulub impact and the ones in the upper valley came from Chesapeake bay impact, this will solve the conflict]
There are large boulders buried just on the northwest face of the hills in the area [the bolide came in from almost due south at a very low trajectory]. These boulders all show signs they were once molten from extreme temperatures. I have several showing 'swirl' patterns, as eddies must have formed these patterns before the rocks hardened... on one photo I am pointing to a swirl design, see the videos [one is at Fox13 Memphis]

...also must keep in mind that these rocks did suffer all the normal sedimentary effects for the last two centuries [which can easily be seen on a few as lines built up at different water levels... this will not negate the obvious amount of molten appearance...]

once you add the rocks and satellite views with the original accounts, Herschel's observations, dendrochronology, disappearance of the native population, observable topography,... then i believe you will find that this all adds up to a meteor impacting on December 16, 1811.
let me know what you think!:-]

Upvote 0
Looks like a plain old rusty horse shoe to me. That horse shoe had to have been lost there during recorded history. It couldn't be lost before the earliest white people were in the
area. So that's probably been in the last two or three hundred years, except the odds are that the horse shoe was lost probably in the last 150 years or less. So is there any
record of a large meteor strike in that area in recorded history?

this is my hypothesis and I am the only one presenting this information. there is no impact recorded presently- that is what I am suggesting...

Upvote 0
You believe the horse shoe was there before the meteor impact? Never happen. It's almost impossible to date a horse shoe with any real accuracy, but if the rust was removed one could tell better, but I think your shoe is machine made for a front foot, so odds are it's much later than than you think. I've seen quite a few meteorites in a museum in Jacksonville, Oregon, cut and otherwise, and none of your rocks look like one of those. Just because a rock shows signs of being hot doesn't mean it came from space. I live in the ring of fire, and have seen lots of rocks that have been extremely hot, and they come from volcanoes.

Upvote 0
You believe the horse shoe was there before the meteor impact? Never happen. It's almost impossible to date a horse shoe with any real accuracy, but if the rust was removed one could tell better, but I think your shoe is machine made for a front foot, so odds are it's much later than than you think. I've seen quite a few meteorites in a museum in Jacksonville, Oregon, cut and otherwise, and none of your rocks look like one of those. Just because a rock shows signs of being hot doesn't mean it came from space. I live in the ring of fire, and have seen lots of rocks that have been extremely hot, and they come from volcanoes.

these type shoes were around from the 16th century- The History of Horseshoes [but the first patent was in 1835]
[the 'rust' covers rock and sand and can not be removed, if you hit them with a hammer, nothing will come off, what you see is solid]

I have many spherules with all the appearance of meteorites- little canon 185.JPG little canon 190.JPG little canon 195.JPG [magnetic and heavy]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The New Madrid fault sprung on December 16 (1811) on the New Madrid Faultline, six hours later on December 16th, January 23rd (1812) and February 7th on the nearby Reelfoot Faultline. Meteor events of that large an energy would leave spider-web type faults - not long, linerar faults as exist today (and are anticipated to shift again in a large way in the next 15 or 20 years . . . or so).

Memphis/Madrid sit on a deep sedimentary layer and a strike capable of shifting the Mississippi would have left a sizeable crater. The MANY eyewitness accounts mention no flash, no wind, no effluvia. Just shaking ground and falling trees and structures. And they fell down - not blown in a single direction away from the epicenter.

Afraid your theory is on shakey ground.

Upvote 0
Would you believe it was overcast and we had snow last night? Blizzards this morning (thankfully it did not stick).

This winter has been relentless.

Upvote 0
The New Madrid fault sprung on December 16 (1811) on the New Madrid Faultline, six hours later on December 16th, January 23rd (1812) and February 7th on the nearby Reelfoot Faultline. Meteor events of that large an energy would leave spider-web type faults - not long, linerar faults as exist today (and are anticipated to shift again in a large way in the next 15 or 20 years . . . or so).

Memphis/Madrid sit on a deep sedimentary layer and a strike capable of shifting the Mississippi would have left a sizeable crater. The MANY eyewitness accounts mention no flash, no wind, no effluvia. Just shaking ground and falling trees and structures. And they fell down - not blown in a single direction away from the epicenter.

Afraid your theory is on shakey ground.

you misunderstand. the faults were already in existence, this meteor impact in 1811 pushed mass amounts of land northward. The design pattern has been referred to as the 'upper mid-land drift', the 'upland formation', 'upland complex', 'new Madrid lines' and describe the lines in the topography that all emanate out from this central location in north Slayden...

Please take the time and read through the original accounts [nothing by CERI or USGS as these accounts have been "edited" and do not contain any reports of the bright lights going across the skies.]

here are just a couple, but please read through several accounts as there are plenty:

Savannah Ga. feels New Madrid 1811-12 earthquake [newspaper 'snipit'] "...proceeded by a meteoric flash of light..."

& Newspaper Accounts of the New Madrid Earthquake [and go to Saturday December 21, 1811]
"...Comet has been passing to the westward since it passed its perihelion-perhaps it has touched the mountain of California..."

you will find plenty of accounts that describe clouds of sulfuric smoke and extremely bright lights at 2:30 a.m.
[please go to the "Documents and Links" page at my site and go through all the links, study all the information, as every account will describe a meteor impact and not just earthquakes. Superstition took the truth!]

referred to as intraplate tectonics, the faults [NMSZ along with the 'Wabash' and 'Big Creek" fault systems] lay in the middle of the north American plate with no subduction zone or any uplift anywhere near them.

Study my research...
... and find that the faults are the result from the Moon impacting where the Mediterranean sea now exists...

...approximately 12,900 years ago to end the Pleistocene. Further examination of all the limestone structures will reveal what had occurred.
The Ozarks match to the Betic Cordilleras.
This was the formation process for all the unusual anomalies throughout the western U.S., Peru and Chile, as all these structures have the same westerly projection, are all sedimentary limestone and, it is my belief that all this limestone was ejected from beneath the Mediterranean and has since been covered by the African plate. Every single tectonic interaction emanates out from this location.

...and there is already scientific proof:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov//pmc/articles/PMC3677428 [how else would ten million tons of impact spherules cover over four continents, including north America?]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3831451 [how could these spherules contain nanodiamonds that form at temperatures exceeding 2200* celsius? it could be no airburst or serial impact, so?]

see- "Pyramids in the Meltrock"[Holocene/Lunar impact event] @thunderbolts.info ,[as there are man-made structures buried beneath the ejecta blanket, that sit on top of Chicxulub crater on the Yucatan peninsula]

well, I did say a 'wealth' of knowledge, didn't I?

if you really want the truth, search all the evidence and see... :-]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Too many things going on at once.

So, your horseshoe was from 12,900 years ago in what is now the US? Where horses had not been introduced until the 1500's by the Spanish? Or from 1811, in which case why are we going back to pre-history?

And I'm unsure at which time the moon hit the Earth in the Mediterranean Sea and then changed it's mind and broke free once again of Earth's gravity just enough to attain a stable orbit? Was that 1811 or 12,900 years ago?

And there are "man-made" structures under the impact crater ejecta in the Yucatan of what is conventionally believed to have occurred 66 million years ago - about 60 million years before "man" was even approaching our current genus and species categories?

I wouldn't say these fall under "knowledge"; which implies a grasp of certain facts. I'd say this is pretty fringe fantasy speculation.

As for your artifacts - I suggest you build an electrolysis bath or soak your iron pieces in diet Coke for a better idea of what they are. As for the rest - not really the right place to discuss.

Upvote 0
Too many things going on at once.

So, your horseshoe was from 12,900 years ago in what is now the US? Where horses had not been introduced until the 1500's by the Spanish? Or from 1811, in which case why are we going back to pre-history?

And I'm unsure at which time the moon hit the Earth in the Mediterranean Sea and then changed it's mind and broke free once again of Earth's gravity just enough to attain a stable orbit? Was that 1811 or 12,900 years ago?

And there are "man-made" structures under the impact crater ejecta in the Yucatan of what is conventionally believed to have occurred 66 million years ago - about 60 million years before "man" was even approaching our current genus and species categories?

I wouldn't say these fall under "knowledge"; which implies a grasp of certain facts. I'd say this is pretty fringe fantasy speculation.

As for your artifacts - I suggest you build an electrolysis bath or soak your iron pieces in diet Coke for a better idea of what they are. As for the rest - not really the right place to discuss.

again a misunderstanding. the horseshoe was from the 1811 event.
can knowledge be a treasure?

impact physics is currently badly flawed. the Moon has impacted the Earth on several occassion. This last impact shows up on the satellite views as every single geological structure surrounding the Mediterranean exhibits the effects. Study the design, just like a baseball hitting a windshield, the shatter effect is obvious.

The Moon was in very close orbit near the end of the Pleistocene and came in at low trajectory, releasing its plasma at the Black sea, and a glancing blow, scraping the Tethys ocean, which was an enormous inland sea, and lofting millions of tons of sedimentary limestone, along with all the water vapour, sea creatures, mountains, hills, valleys, civilizations and any animals and plants,... pushing and piling all this burnt matter and forming the Appalachian range, ripping the north American plate from the mantle, producing the Mariana trench and folding the entire thickness of a tectonic plate forming the Mississippi embayment, exhuming the Ozarks, Betic Cordilleras, rock of Gibraltar,... As the ejecta blanket fell it formed all the unusual structures, such as the Kasha-Katuwe tent rocks...

every single detail that I am presenting has been recorded within the geography of this planet and will only find explanation through these hypotheses...

When the Moon impacted it formed a self-made springboard when bending in the plate, this, along with electromagnetic repulsion, sent the Moon out to a more stable orbit, leaving a much better balanced planet. The Moon received little punishment, because it is the crystallized iron inner core from a once habitable planet in a now defunct solar system that was travelling in front of this one and whose star had went supernova...

There is no real stable orbit and the Moon is slowly retreating to Earth's magnetopause at a rate of more than an inch per year...

the man-made structures [pyramids and temples] were built on top of the Chicxulub crater at some point during the Pleistocene and were then covered by the ejecta blanket from when the Moon impacted 13kya
[obviously the structures could not have been there before the Chicxulub impact had occurred, whenever that was, as there is now evidence by Gerta keller and Princeton university that Chicxulub impact came much earlier and was not a big enough impact to create the destruction and form the planetary iridium layer currently being suggested. There are many craters as big and bigger...]

...and just recently dinosaurs have been discovered in China containing soft tissue and even feathers, proving they are not that old. [many already knew this over 25 years ago]
The rest of the dinosaurs died out 13kya because of this impact, as this not only caused mass-extinctions but also slowed the outer plates and mantle down in relation to the faster spinning inner core, increasing gravity, electromagnetism and the length of Earth's day [approx. 34 min.].
The megafauna and megaflora of the older dryas, where everything grew larger and lived longer is not able to grow as large with the extra gravity that now exists... [genetics that evolved during the Pleistocene have since become distorted and most the animals, such as the larger dinosaurs are not able to exist...]

[would it be so strange to understand that the most technologically advanced era in this planet's history, so far, was actually during the Pleistocene? ;-]

Understand that this information [not the Holocene impact event but the December 16, 1811 meteor impact] must be proven in order for this site and these rocks to be of value...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Interesting discussion, ty. If a meteor falls to earth, and no one sees it, does it still make an impact? :icon_scratch:
you know, tree, forest, sound..... never mind. :laughing7:

I can/could buy this meteor theory in relation to the New Madrid eruptions. Remember too, S. Georgia is littered with Moldavite, as well as diamonds that have been found in SW Ga creek beds. The pics look (somewhat) convincing for the vitrification process, and whose to say, there wasn't a wagon train traveling, got caught at the wrong place, wrong time. Then add a few centuries of sedimentary build-up...... sorry, I'm not big on "thecno-speak"......

Charlie, I know you're smarter than that! :laughing7: Yeps, 12,000 yr old horsey shoe. :laughing7:
Ya'll pls con't and ty again.

Upvote 0
I see. Yes. The geographical evidence is all there. You are just assembling it all wrong as to what it indicates.

I don't see any scientific papers or reports that list "soft tissue" was found. I do find references to proteins found within fossilized bones that came from what had been the soft tissue (collagen, marrow and hemoglobin) inside the bones. No one said they were finding viable skin or feathers. Just fossilized traces of those. They found the chemicals which make up DNA . . . but no viable DNA.

I don't even know where to begin if you believe dinosaurs were extant as recently as 13,000 years ago. We have no common ground for discussion. And whether a great civilization of architects existed prior to Homo sapiens sapiens - or a great loss of technology occurred and humans had to restart - that would require more than the zero amount of current evidence in the geological, historical, archaeological record.

A "glancing blow" from the moon would have required it to be moving fast enough to escape the earth's pull of gravity on the exit. The friction alone would have burnt off most of the Earth's atmosphere and the resulting explosion of billions of tons of red-hot moon hitting an ocean or sea would have caused a steam explosion that would have devastated all life on earth - a mass extinction event. There would also have been billions of tons of moon rock (molten) that was left behind. And that's not limestone or sandstone (which are sedimentary and require water to form). And the moon, with no tectonics or weather, would still show one hell of a scar where it had scraped past. That's just a silly notion.

But it sure is fun making stuff up and easier than having to learn correct facts! Which, of course, we likely are convinced is true of each other. Difference is - hundreds of years of scientists have accumulated what I believe to be facts. I spend a lot of time at the American Museum of Natural History. You should visit there rather than websites and the supermarket check-out tabloids. ;-)

Upvote 0
Charlie, I know you're smarter than that! :laughing7: Yeps, 12,000 yr old horsey shoe. :laughing7:
Ya'll pls con't and ty again.

Thanky, but I was sore confused in trying to tie together the rusty horsey shoe and collett with Pleistocene and Cretaceous Period events that were being tossed in the wash as we tumbled deeper into the rabbit hole. :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0
Its appears that you are not interested in identifying the artifacts or taking into account the advice many have offered, but only in establishing the basis for an argument.:dontknow:

Upvote 0
....and we take another step.....into the Twilight Zone......

Upvote 0
I see. Yes. The geographical evidence is all there. You are just assembling it all wrong as to what it indicates.

I don't see any scientific papers or reports that list "soft tissue" was found. I do find references to proteins found within fossilized bones that came from what had been the soft tissue (collagen, marrow and hemoglobin) inside the bones. No one said they were finding viable skin or feathers. Just fossilized traces of those. They found the chemicals which make up DNA . . . but no viable DNA.

I don't even know where to begin if you believe dinosaurs were extant as recently as 13,000 years ago. We have no common ground for discussion. And whether a great civilization of architects existed prior to Homo sapiens sapiens - or a great loss of technology occurred and humans had to restart - that would require more than the zero amount of current evidence in the geological, historical, archaeological record.

A "glancing blow" from the moon would have required it to be moving fast enough to escape the earth's pull of gravity on the exit. The friction alone would have burnt off most of the Earth's atmosphere and the resulting explosion of billions of tons of red-hot moon hitting an ocean or sea would have caused a steam explosion that would have devastated all life on earth - a mass extinction event. There would also have been billions of tons of moon rock (molten) that was left behind. And that's not limestone or sandstone (which are sedimentary and require water to form). And the moon, with no tectonics or weather, would still show one hell of a scar where it had scraped past. That's just a silly notion.

But it sure is fun making stuff up and easier than having to learn correct facts! Which, of course, we likely are convinced is true of each other. Difference is - hundreds of years of scientists have accumulated what I believe to be facts. I spend a lot of time at the American Museum of Natural History. You should visit there rather than websites and the supermarket check-out tabloids. ;-)

science has been hijacked by religious fanatics!
Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China ? Includes Skin And Feathers!
"...Needless to say, this shocking discovery is once again going to have paleontologists scrambling to prop up the popular myths that they have been promoting..."
...and NO!, the smithsonian is wrong- iron will NOT preserve skin this long [...and what about the feathers! gees!] ...and I can not believe so many want to believe that bones can last for 65 million years! where are the 60mya, 50 million year old, 40?, 30?, 20? 10?,...5,4,3,2,well! why does the record go from 65mya straight to 13kya with so few examples between? ...because it is b.s. bones do not last that long in such environments. the only reason the bones lasted for the 13kya is because they were radiated and there were no predators left in the area...as the north American continent was basically sterilized 13kya.
no, the fossilization process is not what is flawed, it is the dating process!

have you not seen the "lunar maria"? the 'seas' on the Moon? what do you believe caused this scar? yes, it is in everyone's face big time...

please assemble the geography in the manner presently believed, give me the exhumation process for all the aforementioned anomalies and describe all the details involved with the YDB. have you given this study? Iam sure that you understand there must be some explanation for all these events?
What was the force that caused mass extinctions?
How did the pyramids and temples become buried in caves and underwater? [there are many structures scattered from Xibalba to out passed the Bimini road. These structures emanate directly from between the "Pillars of Hercules" and they are passed the ocean of Atlas, just as Plato described- yes, this would be Atlantis, if the stories are accurate, then this would have to be the city being described...

...again present 'impact physics' is faulty. while everyone should have been looking for much larger impact sites, they mistakenly believed impacts to be much more powerful than they are. This happens to be a good thing, in knowing it would take a much larger impact...

what has been made up is what has been taught for the last several decades...
so, if you would like a real challenge, then find out all the present beliefs and compare them to what I propose...
you will find that- what students are paying for, forced to learn, be graded on and eventually pass down to more innocent minds, has been conjecture with no basis in reality- a delusion...

add all the evidence up...but wait there is so much more- after the Moon impacted, bringing on a more primitive existence, producing what is known as the Clovis people and the continents had drifted to almost where they are now, a comet struck the Hudson bay, ending the Clovis culture, emptying out lake Agassiz, causing more extinctions and further eliminating human history and technologies, 10.5kya. [Find proof in the design, ice core samples, sedimentary layers, dendrochronology, loss of life, magnetic anomaly,...]

[I know, I was taught all the same wonderous stories, but it is time to realize-
for example- http://historyguide.org/intellect/allegory.html ;-]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Its appears that you are not interested in identifying the artifacts or taking into account the advice many have offered, but only in establishing the basis for an argument.:dontknow:

yes, I am very interested in identifying the artifacts...and after understanding more of the evidence, what would be your conclusion?
do you believe a horseshoe could accumulate rock and sand and weld them solid?
'the basis for the argument' would be to get this correct?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back