Mini Excavator

Not enough traction and likely to be unstable enough to flip over. With that being said a number of winches could make moving possible without flipping over for a slow movement.

What size of excavator are you thinking of?

There has been older posts about NOT being able to acquire OR having a hard time finding parts for foreign made parts for some of these pieces of equipment ! Maybe you'll have better luck ! BUT I doubt it !

Think large rocks and cheap Chinese steel.
If you are serious spend the money on a Kaboda.

Think large rocks and cheap Chinese steel.
If you are serious spend the money on a Kaboda.
Kaboda sounds like a Chinese knock off total junk. There all better than a shovel if you don't mind working on them more than digging.

Kaboda sounds like a Chinese knock off total junk. There all better than a shovel if you don't mind working on them more than digging.
All you really need is the boom arm setup and not the bottom track assembly. Try looking at auctions / used sales for a boom backhoe attachment for a tractor for example. You can provide what ever hyd. pump you want that is gas / electric powered.

Kubota tractors originated in Japan, but they have manufacturing facilities in various locations around the globe. Most of the Kubota tractors sold in the U.S. are manufactured in Gainesville, Georgia, while the bigger series are manufactured in Japan but assembled in Jefferson.

Is anyone using an imported mini excavator to prospect? I have my doubts about trying to move around on my hilly place.
Check with the dealers where the center of gravity is. They may be as or more stable than a 4wheeler when side hilling(?).
Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back