Man, Today was one of those days...GOOD DAYS THAT IS!!!

Rockhoppernc

Jan 17, 2014
Asheville
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today for an hour hunt at the local city pool and park, 73 out and sun was shining.
Started walking around the park and found a little trash and my first wheaty in this area. mad my way over to the city pool and noticed the city had come to take the cover off the pool. they did such a fine job folding that huge cover that when they left they left to huge gates open to the pool area. :hello2::hello2:

so I slowly started walking over to the pool area and the city trucks loaded up and drove off and they forgot to close the gate. now I have been drooling over this pool area as I know all the others have as well. So I step inside the 2 story fence with barbed wire on top and started hunting....and let me tell you that was the fastest 3 hour hunt I have ever done, knowing at any time the city would be back to close the gate I started swinging and it took me 3 hours to walk around the pool. there was so much change in the ground that I stopped digging pennies,dimes, and iron and dug every thing else that went beep. There are so many pennies and dimes that I had to skip over them and stick to gold, silver, nickels, and quarters. OOOO MY WORD.

I would hunt a little and look up for a city truck, than do a little more. I made it all the way around in 3 hours and pulled out all this money, 2 rings, silver bird pendent. pill case of some kind with something in it and nickels. I was hoping for some gold but I was in a hurry and could be kicked out at any time. as I was almost back to the gate a older man walked in and told me I had to leave, checked to pool area and walked out with me. asked him if I could swing on the way out and he was happy to watch me pull out 4 quarters with in 20 feet of grass. He told me I was lucky and that know one had been detecting in that area and I might have been the (:3barsgold::3barsgold::3barsgold::3barsgold::3barsgold: FIRST TO HUNT THIS AREA. I kindly thanked the man and walked out with my pouch literally full of change. DSCN0066.JPGDSCN0068.JPGDSCN0069.JPGDSCN0070.JPGDSCN0071.JPGDSCN0072.JPGDSCN0073.JPGDSCN0074.JPGDSCN0076.JPGDSCN0077.JPGDSCN0078.JPGDSCN0081.JPGDSCN0082.JPGDSCN0083.JPGDSCN0085.JPGDSCN0086.JPGDSCN0087.JPGDSCN0088.JPGDSCN0090.JPGDSCN0091.JPGDSCN0092.JPGDSCN0093.JPGDSCN0094.JPGDSCN0095.JPGDSCN0096.JPG

Upvote 13

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back