LUE MAP THEORY, MAYBE SOME CONTEXT

According to the research of others, Karl Von Mueller mentioned that the words LLORO URRACA ENTERRARI were found written on the LUE clue. The first letters of each word gave the LUE clue it's name. Some have speculated that it might also be a clue to solve the riddle of the LUE. The words translate to LLORO, to cry or weep, URRACA, magpie and ENTERRARI, to bury.

In northern New Mexico there is a mesa named Urraca, an interesting and mysterious place. Urraca Mesa is close to several locations where LUE caches have been found. Because of this, Urraca Mesa could be the URRACA of the LUE clue.

There is another URRACA close to the west base of Blanca Peak, the Urraca Pioneer Cemetery. This cemetery is located between Urraca Creek, to the north of the cemetery, and Pioneer Creek, to the south. I don't know if this place is the Urraca of the LUE clue, but the words LLORO, to cry or weep, and ENTERRARI, to bury, fit well with what would happen at a cemetery.

I believe this cemetery has a connection to the Kensington Runestone Map, the LUE clue and the KGC Template, as well as Treasure Mountain. I'll show you a map of the area and explain the evidence and you can decide for yourself.

urraca cemetery.jpg

You can see the location of the Urraca Pioneer Cemetery, just to the left of Blanca Peak. The cemetery is less than a mile north of the Kensington Runestone line shared by Treasure Mountain, Blanca Peak and Montvale, Virginia, further to the east.

The white line running from the cemetery to the southwest begins at a heading of 210 deg. which is a heading found on the LUE clue. This line passes just east of Pike's Stockade and over Sierro del Ojito and intersects a blue LUE clue line and a white Kensington Runestone line that comes from Treasure Mountain and is shared by Culebra Peak and Wildcat Bluff, Arkansas, to the east. One of sdcfia's friends translated Sierro del Ojito to mean, "watch out, be careful on that mountain" or "look carefully on that mountain".

The heading of the white line from Treasure Mountain begins at 103.5 deg. which is a heading found on the LUE clue and the KGC Template. The heading from Sierro del Ojito to Treasure Mountain begins at 283 deg. which is a heading found on the KGC Template.

The blue line at the intersection comes from the location that is represented by the center point of the large circle in the lower right quadrant of the LUE clue. This blue line starts at a heading of 150 deg. and extends further to the southeast to pass 4 miles east of Black Lake, New Mexico where several LUE caches were recovered.

So, this map shows the name Urraca with a connection to Treasure Mountain and Sierro del Ojito. I find Ojito, eye, especially interesting because I've found the eye associated with a clue or key.

lue carvings.jpg

The bottom picture shows carvings found near Conejos Peak. This is the only information that I've seen about these carvings. Does anybody have anything new about these carvings, maybe a specific location? Thank you.

I'd like to know if anybody knows where, from Conejos Peak, this carving was found.

lue carvings.jpg

Also, for those of you who study the LUE and Treasure Mountain legends, this section of the Conejos River looks similar to the curving line on the carving.

lue carvings conejos river.jpg
conejos river ge.jpg

I'd like to know if anybody knows where, from Conejos Peak, this carving was found.

View attachment 2156552
Also, for those of you who study the LUE and Treasure Mountain legends, this section of the Conejos River looks similar to the curving line on the carving.

View attachment 2156553 View attachment 2156555
I've asked the same question about the carvings and no one, that I am aware of, has ever found them in the field. So, that raises the questions of 1) Do they really exist or are they mentioned just to get you close the to area of interest and 2) If the latter, then where did KVM get the info to put in his book? Like the others before me, I seem to keep coming up with more questions than answers.

I've asked the same question about the carvings and no one, that I am aware of, has ever found them in the field. So, that raises the questions of 1) Do they really exist or are they mentioned just to get you close the to area of interest and 2) If the latter, then where did KVM get the info to put in his book? Like the others before me, I seem to keep coming up with more questions than answers.
When I saw the comment, about the bottom carving being found near Conejos Peak and in the vicinity of hundreds of arrows pointing to the south and east, I ran a line from the Urraca Pioneer Cemetery to Conejos Peak and found a starting heading of 248 deg, a KGC Template heading. The second line from the cemetery goes to Sierro del Ojito and starts at a heading of 210 deg which is a LUE clue heading. The white line from Treasure Mountain is a Kensington Runestone line and includes Culebra Peak and on to Wildcat Bluff in Arkansas. Notice how the two lines from Urraca Pioneer Cemetery intersect the red and blue lines, these are LUE clue lines, and the Kensington Runestone line from Treasure Mountain. Here's a map.

con pk sie ojito.jpg

The white line going east from Conejos Peak starts at a heading of 90 deg and goes over Sierro del Ojito. 4.5 miles east of Conejos Peak are the curves in the Conejos River that I think resembles the curved line on the carving. Also, notice that the curved line on the carving is just below the horizontal line. Here's the carving.

lue carvings.jpg

After pondering this drawing for several hours, I'm guessing that the triangle with the dot at the top, might indicate either Conejos Peak or the starting point. I think the horizontal line indicates to go east. The line passes just north of the curved lines on the Conejos River and continues on to the point. I wonder if the point might indicate a compass needle so that you would know that the heading is 90 deg. from the starting point. The rectangular image could represent North and South on a compass or maybe some type of terrain feature. I thought the three steps south of the vertical line might be a terrain feature but couldn't guess where it was until I read this comment from page 5 of the archeological report that I posted a couple days ago. "Within the PSSHM the topography ranges from the virtually flat floodplain of the Conejos River (where Pike’s men built their stockade) to steep slopes in excess of 30° and low cliffs around the perimeter of Sierro del Ojito. The north side of the mesa drops precipitously to the extensive wetlands along the river (Figure 5), but three distinctive ridges descend in stair step fashion from its west, southwest, and southeast sides to provide potential access routes to the summit." These three distinctive steps could be the steps shown on the carving.

Anyway, that's why I would like to find out where this carving was found. It probably doesn't make any difference, if Conejos Peak is the starting point, but it would still be nice to know.

I'm open for any other thoughts.

lue carvings.jpg

Something else that would be useful to know about this carving would be the measurements of all of the characters. Measurements could show distance as well as other information.

The information below the carving says there are, "Hundreds of signs and arrows in this area usually point south or east." I started a line at 180 deg. from Conejos Peak to Victorio Peak in New Mexico. Victorio Peak is the site of a big time treasure legend. The 180 deg. heading is found as a Sun ray on the LUE clue and also on the KGC Template. Two other lines intersect at Victorio Peak, A LUE clue heading of 165 deg. and a Kensington Runestone line that connects Victorio Peak, Smoke Rock Mountain, ARK. (Bob Brewer's neck of the woods) and Rocky Face Mountain, Georgia (Waterhouse Treasure). The line from Victorio Peak to Rocky Face Mountain has a heading of 78 deg. which is a KGC Template heading.

victorio peak.jpg

Hi LUE-Hawn,

I'm pretty confident in my theory but I'm always open for a conversation. Please explain your comment.

Thank you

Rick
Hello MD,

The LUE is in a 25 square mile envelope. Not spread out across the USA. Its confined to one state if items were found in another state it is coincidental to the main search area.

Bests In Treasure

LUE-Hawn

Hello MD,

The LUE is in a 25 square mile envelope. Not spread out across the USA. Its confined to one state if items were found in another state it is coincidental to the main search area.

Bests In Treasure

LUE-Hawn
Hi LUE-Hawn

Have you seen the 25 square mile envelope in any of the mapping I've posted? Is the area close to the Purgatoire Campground?

Also, are there any treasure monuments or carvings associated with the site?

Thank you.

Mdog

Hello All,

As I mentioned before one of my older friend’s built the road in there in the early years with his D-6 cat tractor.

I spoke with an elderly lady friend and she told me an interesting story when she was seven or eight years old (she is 94 now) her dad and uncle went treasure hunting just south of La Junta, Colorado and they were in an old riverbed and found a pair of crossed sabers in the river bottom.

This combined with another story of hidden Spanish wealth in this part of Colorado and the attached photograph from my older friend. He didn’t know how to text me the message so I took a photograph of his phone. Look at the shadow heart?

Best in Treasure

LUE-Hawn

Attachments

• IMG_4404.jpeg
    IMG_4404.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4405.jpeg
    IMG_4405.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Hi LUE-Hawn

Have you seen the 25 square mile envelope in any of the mapping I've posted? Is the area close to the Purgatoire Campground?

Also, are there any treasure monuments or carvings associated with the site?

Thank you.

Mdog
Hello MD,

Yes and No, its close but it is not in the purg whatsoever.

Bests in Treasure

LUE-Hawn

To All,

What the rock tells me is there is something buried in two or three locations. You may need a ladder to get to them and the turkey track leads the way. The heart represents gold. My friend says he took the photograph over ten years ago. He wanted me to see it and gave a general location, but not exact coordinates as he could not remember (He’s 90 years old). Although he is much sharper than biden at (81 years old) during the debate last week.

Bests in Treasure

LUE-Hawn

Hello MD,

If you are into deciphering what inscriptions on rocks mean.a perplexing rock is the Los Lunas Decalogue Stone near Los Lunas, New Mexico. We my friend and I walked there and I viewed some interesting rock carvings on the way to the stone.

You must remember that the Early Spanish had some of the smartest people with them on their journeys and they were the Jesuit and Franciscan monks. Who at the time were the smartest and most knowledgeable people on the planet. They knew the ancient languages and knew how to inscribe them on rock, sheepskin or old paper. Thus the inscription on this rock. I studied archaic Greek and Hebrew and I made a partial decipher of the last line of the Stone “ Beware of the Serpent as it comes out of the rock” believe me if you saw the area it is probably the home to many venomous snakes. What better place to stash something than a place that has the propensity to lash out at you from some dark recess than an area that has venomous reptiles?

I’m not much at sticking my hand or arm into places that could potentially bite me bad. Please look at the attached photographs of where the Stone is located and you can understand why? At the top of the hill are rock buttresses where a person could defend it from attack by hostiles. It’s hot, rough and rugged. It wouldn’t be a nice place to die.

Bests In Treasure

LUE-Hawn

Attachments

• IMG_3080.jpeg
    IMG_3080.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3075.jpeg
    IMG_3075.jpeg
    924 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3074.jpeg
    IMG_3074.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5