Louis Matacias "Finding Treasure Auras" book

CacheBob

Feb 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Louis Matacia's "Finding Treasure Auras" book

Fellow Treasure Seekers - I am trying to locate a copy of this book to either borrow or buy. It was published during the 1990's. I have not been able to find a copy at a library or for sale. If anyone has a copy that they would be willing to loan or sell, then please contact me. I will gladly pay a "borrowing fee" for a one week book loan. Thank you! Cache Bob :goldbar::goldbar::goldbar:

Bob, Save your money! hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Hi Bob,I do have such a book as that since I was in good relations with Louis matacia and sent me books on treasure auras and others.Thanks joska

Hello Joska! how are u? my name is Mirko from italy (im newbie) and i follow the terryCarter utube channel where i heard about that book and adventures! Very cool stuff! i would like to dain that knowledge and so buy copies of ypuur Matacia s books ! (in paper or digital) if u agree
My email is [email protected]
best regards
mirko

My question that I'm trying to wrap my mind around is this. The Spanish and South American people claim to have fund precious metals with respect to illuminated gas or orbs above the ground at night. Then we have the SX-70 or digital cameras taking photos looking for the same in the light.

My question that I'm trying to wrap my mind around is this. The Spanish and South American people claim to have fund precious metals with respect to illuminated gas or orbs above the ground at night. Then we have the SX-70 or digital cameras taking photos looking for the same in the light.
This picture was taken and inside the yellow circle you can see the orb in the air over a treasure target.

Attachments

• IMG_6341.png
    IMG_6341.png
    465.1 KB · Views: 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back