Not open for further replies.

2moshers

Dec 23, 2014
Pemberton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit a local cemetery this afternoon to find an assortment of old toy cars from the 60's and 70's, a stainless spoon made in Korea, an old pocketknife, an old padlock dial, an old buckle, a 1966 Mattel Inc. Creepy Crawly Fright Factory Thingmaker Mold, a 1965 quarter, 1942-1949-1963 penny, and what I believe to be a very old medallion with an eagle with one star on one side and a (large 2)(small 50) on the other. Hopefully one of treasurenet's experts can identify this quarter size medallion? Thanks IMG_2327.JPGIMG_2328.JPGIMG_2329.JPGIMG_2330.JPGIMG_2331.JPGIMG_2334.JPGIMG_2335.JPG

Upvote 8
Saw what the moderator posted.....so the title of the post needs adjusted some. Should say "outskirts of cemetery".

Never, Ever will I disrespect a site again that should be left alone. I detect for fun, I do not care if I ever find anything valuable. If someone lost a valuable, well that's their problem. I was tempted once to go around a church that had a Cemetery, I did! I felt terrible about it after I left and I will never go back, I did not find anything, thank God. My better judgement told me to stop looking in the Church area.
If someone lost Keys near a cemetery, well maybe next time just don't help them. You acted to help but was it worth it?

Post deleted, I believe I asked politely to end it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back