arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
Knee replacement finally heading in right direction after four and a half
months. I will be heading down to the AL or MS coast in a few weeks with 2
collie sisters and 2 cats to do some treasure hunting on the beaches. Really
looking forward to the over crowding. Hope this trip will be better than the one
in the fall where we got attacked by a pack of coyotes, a badger, and a white
scorpion and where my knees gave out. The learning Blues on the guitar is going
well for someone aproaching 70. Everyday is a new learning experience...jim

Upvote 0
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Hey, you take care and have a safe trip arizonaames.

Woo know the feeling got shot up with cortisone yesterday. Seeing a surgeon in January who specializes in non invasive knee replacement.

bad knees must be a *****, I hope you achieve a good result. Try having a stint running from your urethra to your kidney, you can work for about 20 minutes at a time and then you have to pee ( and I mean right now, no waiting). Because there is a plastic tube running inside your muscle tube, your muscles are not strong enough to pinch off the plastic tube. so imagine your out in the field detecting and the car is 30 feet away, no trees or cover in site. At times you can get to the car doubled over in pain as you clamp down for all you are worth. and sometimes you just can't stop it. I have become limited to detecting in the woods most of the time where cover and privacy abound, but not much treasure to find. Good luck on your surgery, I have final gotten my DR to listen to my complaints, and I hope they will look at removing
the stint soon. Keep swinging and if any of you see a detectorist screeching away from a site with white knuckles and a scared look on his face, don't slow him down, he doesn't like wet jeans.

your knees will only get better! had mine done couple yrs ago & I feel like a new person! Takes work though keep doing the excersizes & stretches, that is important!
Um have fun, but watch out for those critters! sounds like a good story if you want to share.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back