DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• kaymarbles.JPG
    kaymarbles.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 383
Upvote 0
She's a natural born MDer!! Sounds like you should let her do the detecting and you can be the digger!! LOL It sure is treat to go out with the kids. I get more excited when my son finds something that when I do...

GOOD GOIN' Kayleigh. No wonder Daddy is so Proud of you. CONGRATS & HAPPY HUNTING ; jeff

Have you checked them with a black light to see if any of them glow green?

Older marbles and glass can have trace levels of uranium and if you put them under a black light they glow green.

Well! Their not mine! I still have all MY marbles.. ;D although of course, my wife would argue that point!!
Boy, brings back a lot of memories.. ha.. The 'clearies', the 'cats eyes', 'boulders'.. A very nice collection
indeed..

Hey Kayleigh, I think your daddy is jealous :D Have fun and keep us posted, you too JD. HH and keep smilin'
Cedar, now that black light trick was something I didn't know. Neat!

great going Kayleigh! and great smile. Keep up the good work!

thnaks guys she got 2 more marbles the other day ;) , I love taking her with me she keeps me on my toes!! :)

Duh, check her dad's record! She's the treasure hunting machine of the future man! Woe be to the rest of us when she quits hunting glass and goes after metal! Great kid, great finds!

I dont think that it is enough to hurt you. most older telescope and other optics also glow green as well as older bottles and some glass potery.

Kayleigh, You're amazing. Keep up the good work. I've only found one broken arrowhead in my whole life and I'm 43!

:)Thanks Kayleigh for bringing out the kid in all of us.

Attachments

• MVC-005F.JPG
    MVC-005F.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 190
Kayleigh, Great finds! I wish my eyes were as sharp as yours. Tell dad to give you the detector...with that kind of talent you'll find lots of good stuff. Jim Cal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back