FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope I like it ... I will be selling my beachunter ID that is only two months old. I really liked the machine other than the floating coil, and couldn't see spending $300.00 to upgrade to the 12", so I decided on the Excalibur II after much research.

Like any machine good & bad reviews but more good than bad so here goes, learning another machine. I have already found 15 rings to date, so maybe I will be able to add to the list.

Picture140.jpg

Upvote 0
FloridaBill said:
Hope I like it ... I will be selling my beachunter ID that is only two months old. I really liked the machine other than the floating coil, and couldn't see spending $300.00 to upgrade to the 12", so I decided on the Excalibur II after much research.

Like any machine good & bad reviews but more good than bad so here goes, learning another machine. I have already found 15 rings to date, so maybe I will be able to add to the list.

Picture140.jpg

Good luck with the new machine Bill, you sure did make some nice finds with the Beach Hunter.
Glenn

Hey Bill treasure Magazine just did a complete review on the excal2 I haven't read through it all but i can tell you so far the review has been on ++++ side Good choice Bill, you won't be disappointed,, good luck with it ...congrats :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Guzz1

Thanks Guzz I had read it along with many others. The beachunter was also a great machine, so I hope I like the ex cal as well. But if I don't try it I will never know.

If I stick to the beaches by me maybe I can find something, I know you and montauk already found everything up your way ;D ;D ;D

Bill,
Good for you. I am very sure you will be very happy with your machine.
I hope someday we all can get together and see who can tell the biggest lies about our finds. LOL

I was out today and saw no one hunting. I guess the amateurs have been weeded out and left the more difficult job to the rest of us.

I think I'm going to sell my second son so that I can fill up the gas tank and give the guys at Siesta some competition.

Carry on.

Thanks Montauk I know with all the eye candy you rarely turn yours on, but I plan on running mine, at least in the beginning ;D ;D ;D

I stopped by Sharkeys the other day but the wind was roaring so I guess that's why I didn't see anyone, but wasn't planning on hunting it anyway, just being nosey.

Get trained up with the new Excalibur II. Do lots of air tests to get use to sounds. I will be down soon to compare the Excal II against the Excal 1000

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back