Manticore Owners: Whats your thoughts?

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guys & gals I'm curious if any of you Manticore owners would chime in on your thoughts & experience on the Minelab Manticore.

How do you like the machine so far?
What do you like the best about it?

Do you recommend the newest software update?

What's your most used coil size?

How hard are they to update?

I'm hoping some of you can give me some insight on the Manticore.

Thanks. Any & all help will be greatly appreciated.

The other question I got. Is custom 1,2,3,4 program setting for the upper & lower ferrous limits & is it for creating a custom discrimination pattern?

I was watching some vids from tnsharpshooter & mental metal about it. It really opened my eyes to just how well the manticore will unmask good targets next to iron.

Thanks.

Do you have a Manticore, or are you a prospective buyer? If you’re thinking of buying one now is the time. Their sale where you get two extra free coils ends on 7/1/24. That’s 3 coils altogether. The 11”, the 5”x8” and the 15”x12”

Do you have a Manticore, or are you a prospective buyer? If you’re thinking of buying one now is the time. Their sale where you get two extra free coils ends on 7/1/24. That’s 3 coils altogether. The 11”, the 5”x8” and the 15”x12”
I ordered the 3 coil package deal & had them add the m9 9" coil as well.

Won't receive it till end of next week. But I'm ready to try 1 out. It's unmasking abilities is what got me excited.

I’m fairly new to the manticore myself. I bought it when it was on sale for $1199. It’s been a great machine so far and I prefer it to the Deus II for a variety of reasons. Yes, it is a great unmasker.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back