Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to get out. Fairly long walk, some interesting finds, more about the walk. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Not very happy lately. πŸ˜’

IMG_20241016_090839.jpg
IMG_20241016_090919.jpg

The half did perk me up a bit, but only briefly.

Hope you and yours are doing better.

Thanks for peeking.

Upvote 26
Busy haul!
Great ring. But a half dollar had to ring up extra loud.

Both halves to same snap? I've recovered halves of things and gone back for the other half, to no avail. Except a half dollar! l.o.l..

Congrats!

Tell us about the ring on the paperclip
The clip? Standard issue office supply. The ring? Apparently a rather heavy gold plate. No markings but the acid said 10k. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Busy haul!
Great ring. But a half dollar had to ring up extra loud.

Both halves to same snap? I've recovered halves of things and gone back for the other half, to no avail. Except a half dollar! l.o.l..

Congrats!
The round ring thing to the right, I believe is snapped off from some referee's whistle.
The Kennedy? Yeah, rang up at 91 on my Garrett. Did my lil dance, the "90 in all directions dance". Where I hit the target from N-S-E-W just to listen to the 91 signal for a while b4 digging. I need all the uplifting I can get lately.

Thanks!

Fairly long walk, some interesting finds, more about the walk. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Not very happy lately. πŸ˜’
Sorry to hear you're not very happy lately, but glad the walk helped a little. Definitely some interesting finds. The ring looks nice, plated or not, and finding a half of any kind is pretty nice, IMO (I've never found one yet).

You did good thanks for sharing

I find that time disappears when I hunt and I feel physically tired but emotionally refreshed afterwards. I hope hunting has the refreshing effect on you too.

Had to get out. Fairly long walk, some interesting finds, more about the walk. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Not very happy lately. πŸ˜’

View attachment 2174398View attachment 2174404
The half did perk me up a bit, but only briefly.

Hope you and yours are doing better.

Thanks for peeking.
thanks for posting the results of another fun walk, kennedy's are cool...........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back