Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to get out. Fairly long walk, some interesting finds, more about the walk. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Not very happy lately. πŸ˜’

IMG_20241016_090839.jpg
IMG_20241016_090919.jpg

The half did perk me up a bit, but only briefly.

Hope you and yours are doing better.

Thanks for peeking.

Upvote 15
Busy haul!
Great ring. But a half dollar had to ring up extra loud.

Both halves to same snap? I've recovered halves of things and gone back for the other half, to no avail. Except a half dollar! l.o.l..

Congrats!

Tell us about the ring on the paperclip
The clip? Standard issue office supply. The ring? Apparently a rather heavy gold plate. No markings but the acid said 10k. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Busy haul!
Great ring. But a half dollar had to ring up extra loud.

Both halves to same snap? I've recovered halves of things and gone back for the other half, to no avail. Except a half dollar! l.o.l..

Congrats!
The round ring thing to the right, I believe is snapped off from some referee's whistle.
The Kennedy? Yeah, rang up at 91 on my Garrett. Did my lil dance, the "90 in all directions dance". Where I hit the target from N-S-E-W just to listen to the 91 signal for a while b4 digging. I need all the uplifting I can get lately.

Thanks!

Fairly long walk, some interesting finds, more about the walk. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Not very happy lately. πŸ˜’
Sorry to hear you're not very happy lately, but glad the walk helped a little. Definitely some interesting finds. The ring looks nice, plated or not, and finding a half of any kind is pretty nice, IMO (I've never found one yet).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back