• DSCN0103.JPG
    DSCN0103.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 1,437
  • DSCN0116.JPG
    DSCN0116.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 1,430
Upvote 0
Re: Iv been everywhere man

You said you wanted to hunt with me. Id have to say I would much rather hunt with you! I love those old franc coins, they are beautiful! Sounds like an outstanding trip, very nice! Thank you for sharing.
Anthony

Tour of the house B-4 the camera died.

A trip of your lifetime ~ a very memorable one too. Loved the finds and pics, the video is awesome. Next time the LaLa Sisters will be with ya! ;D

:wink: RR

wow TC...i am SO jelous right now! But im happy for you...you deserved that trip.

Hate you didnt get to hunt that castle...that would be a dream! I cant even begin to imagine what a person could find around a castle! I've always wanted to go inside one, but to be able to detect it too, there would be no words to describe how cool that would be!

Enjoyed the pictures...sure am glad you shared your trip with us.....soooo cool.

Now..one question, What did they think about that Texas accent? :D How many times did you have to repeat yourself? LOL

Funny Trish, They couldent even undstand me when I was at the Jersy terminal and I was still in America!. Dident know I had it so bad till now. One of the first things Isabells mom said (and she speaks good english) was "im having trouble with your accent".

Clowning around on a road trip in a swiss valley along the France switzerland Boarder.

ROAD TRIP! Love it!

I just can't understand why people couldn't understand you! I've always been able to understand ya!
Whats wrong with them people at the Jersey airport? Don't they speak English? ;D

TEXAN Connection said:
Funny Trish, They couldent even undstand me when I was at the Jersy terminal and I was still in America!. Dident know I had it so bad till now. One of the first things Isabells mom said (and she speaks good english) was "im having trouble with your accent".

lmao....aint that a shame? I was in California once and everytime we went to a Restraunt i had to repeat myself 3 or 4 times for a glass of TEA! And each time they would say "Your not from here are you?"

Why is it us people with a southern accent can not be understood by anyone who doesn't have one! :tongue3:

Mental Granny said:
Why is it us people with a southern accent can not be understood by anyone who doesn't have one! :tongue3:

I know...to me, they are the ones who talk funny...lmao

Yeah its like I wonder where they are from but I've gotton pretty good at guessing where people are from with use to work in a Marriott (Faifield Inn) alot of people from all over the world stayed there.

I see what looks like an entire roomful of Gruyere wheels. I would die of pure pleasure on that spot, and never live to do any detecting.

Sonny Cancún said:
I see what looks like an entire roomful of Gruyere wheels. I would die of pure pleasure on that spot, and never live to do any detecting.

umhum! Going to France to treasure hunt is my new destiny in life!

Sonny Cancún said:

Way! and that was the small room, the Big room I dident take a picture of, as they were just starting to fill it up.
Everytime someone mentions I have a accent I just ask "you reckon?"

warsawdaddy said:
Are you known now as 'Count Albert,the Texas Gypsy'?Or the Yodeling Cowboy?

Haaaa! Not sure what i'll be refferd to as, but the metal detector got some attention (especially evertime I went through the airport terminal xray) Im thinking isabells uncle is gonna buy one, I hope he goes to the mountain cabin first as that was the best spot.

And how many people understand what " you reckon" means LOL! ;D

Albert it really looks like you had a blast I am very happy for you!

NICE FIND. AND IT LOOKD LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back