IS THIS WORTH SOMETHING 🙏

Sorry sir, i seriously have no clue of what i have at home, i want to make some money selling them
Take them to an antique/pawn/jewelry store.
That's your fastest way to get some $$$ today.

Because a Charter membership is $20.
Spoon value not going to be very much higher.

Just about everything is worth something The problem is to fiid someone that is wiling to pay w hat the seller thinks it is worth or get the seller to understand what the item is actually cywot and not what they believe it is worth . So it seems to me becoming a charter member would be good way to connect people looking to others looking to by I may consider it my self I have a number of items that I would like to find a new home for Thanks for the info Jeff

Just about everything is worth something The problem is to fiid someone that is wiling to pay w hat the seller thinks it is worth or get the seller to understand what the item is actually cywot and not what they believe it is worth . So it seems to me becoming a charter member would be good way to connect people looking to others looking to by I may consider it my self I have a number of items that I would like to find a new home for Thanks for the info Jeff
Thank you so much sir

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back