008.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 455
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 437
Upvote 0
uniface said:
Yep. No doubt.
OK, great. I have had it for some time now, glad I kept it. Uniface is there anything else that you can tell me about it. Found in a bean field in Moniteau Co, Mo. Thanks alot for the help... JYD...

thirty7 said:
nice graver on a flake jyd, good piece.
Thanks thirty7, hekk i didn't know what i had. You learn something new everyday on here. JYD...

Nice JYD. These guys are making me look at and pick up everything now days.I need bigger pockets,lol.
Nice tool for your collection. That come off your creek???
TnMtns

TnMountains said:
Nice JYD. These guys are making me look at and pick up everything now days.I need bigger pockets,lol.
TnMtns
Nope came out my junk box, but I think i found it above my creek in the bean field. Didn't know what it was so it went in the neat rock box... Glad i kept a hold of it.... im like you, my pockets are so full by the time i get home im quite the site...anything that looks interesting comes home with me, old girl doesnt like it. i tell her thats how i got her.haha... thanks TnMtns. later.. JYD...

JUNKYARD DOG said:
TnMountains said:
TnMtns
Nope came out my junk box, but I think i found it above my creek in the bean field. Didn't know what it was so it went in the neat rock box... Glad i kept a hold of it.... im like you, my pockets are so full by the time i get home im quite the site...anything that looks interesting comes home with me, old girl doesnt like it. i tell her thats how i got her.haha... thanks TnMtns. later.. JYD...

JYD
Now that was funny. I just saw it. I am cracking up...."anything that looks interesting comes home with me, old girl doesnt like it. i tell her thats how i got her".haha... thanks TnMtns. later.. JYD...
[/quote]

TnMountains said:
JUNKYARD DOG said:
TnMountains said:
TnMtns

JYD
Now that was funny. I just saw it. I am cracking up...."anything that looks interesting comes home with me, old girl doesnt like it. i tell her thats how i got her".haha... thanks TnMtns. later.. JYD...
[/quote]
Hey TnMountains if we kick enough rocks we just may meet up some day, sounds good to me. Good luck brother. JYD...

JUNKYARD DOG said:
TnMountains said:
JUNKYARD DOG said:
TnMountains said:
TnMtns

JYD
Hey TnMountains if we kick enough rocks we just may meet up some day, sounds good to me. Good luck brother. JYD...
[/quote]

Yeah Man I think it would be fun to get everyone together and have a big ole hunt one weekend. We just have to see who wants their fields pillaged and creeks plundered for a day or two. ha ha yeah one day JYD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back