******************Intervention in Syria********************

many assumptions, not many facts.
I did not have a television for over thirty years, actually, I bought a tv at a yard sale last year...
all my information comes from libraries or national public radio stations...I never believe one source of information, that's what research historians do...find all the information on a subject in all mediums.
thanks for the insults...my collection grows daily.

The only way to keep a middle eastern country peaceful is with a dictator. Instead of overthrowing them we should be doing everything we can to keep them in power.... Obama needs to stop with the RED LINES.

many assumptions, not many facts.
I did not have a television for over thirty years, actually, I bought a tv at a yard sale last year...
all my information comes from libraries or national public radio stations...I never believe one source of information, that's what research historians do...find all the information on a subject in all mediums.
thanks for the insults...my collection grows daily.

It wasn't an insult.

I listen to NPR each morning coming to work, and each evening going home. Watch Fox before leaving for work, and NBC when I get home. What you have to remember is that NPR is in the tank for the big Zero, and their news is slanted by their political views even more than that of Fox is slanted to the right.

Yep, gotta see them all, hear them all, and filter them to get your own well rounded view ... doesn't mean you get the same view as me, but so long as you make the final decision of where the truth actually lies, you're doing well. And we all know it lies somewhere in the middle.

On the other hand, a wise old Indian (my grandfather) once told me: "Believe nothing that you hear (or read), and only half of what you see."

Well, we are up to 4 destroyers, one or two subs and 2 carriers lingering in the distance. He is pulling back some because he is feeling the heat from the people and congress which wants justification for getting us involved in a no win situation. I think he might be getting the picture that the people don't want the country to play the part of world policeman, but he is on the line because of his red line statement. He has a hard time keeping that foot out. Frank...

111-1 profile.jpg

I think he is loosing it! He makes the statement that he has the authority to strike, and then stated that he will wait for congress to vote. He is all about delaying tactics. The attack, his healthcare program, the investigation of the killed ambassador, He can't face an issue and make a decision on the spot. God help us if we are ever invaded! Frank...111-1 profileblk.jpg

but he is on the line because of his red line statement. He has a hard time keeping that foot out. Frank...

I don't think it's a "red line", I think it's his Muslim thirst for American blood to be shed that's the motivation.

Frankn I rather doubt we ever get invaded there are too many of us armed. I believe in this scenario it would come from an enemy within

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Frankn I rather doubt we ever get invaded there are too many of us armed. I believe in this scenario it would come from an enemy within

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Yea, that was what that Japanese Admiral said. They feared that if they hit our mainland the very trees would be shooting at them and he would have been right. Frank...

6 06-1 Yellowstone 097-1.jpg

Here's the latest count. 5 destroyers, 2 possible US subs, 2 US carriers lurking futher away, but within striking distance and lister to this, a Russian carrier that has helicopter gun ships is headed for the area! Just think this could be the next Pearle Harbor where one small A bomb could take out our destroyers, and WWIII begins. WE have no dog in this fight YET.
A note, did you take a close look at Kerry when he made his speech? He almost looked like he had been in a fight. His right eye was half closed and the bags under his eyes were obvious. BO's pressure cooker is about to explode. Frank...

hot cat 2_edited-1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back