leddel

Jun 30, 2006
connecticut

Attachments

• user4057_pic2999_1227461420[1].jpg
    user4057_pic2999_1227461420[1].jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,419
woo hoo l@@@k!

wooo hooo! i had the cannon ball portion the whole time.me and my hunting partner thought it was a button at first. ??? i had this piece in a seperate container with buttons.but for some reason i pulled it out and placed it to the flame portion and BINGO! i had it all along :o
so,no need to go back tomorrow to this particular hole unless of course i missed the eagle and cannons which i doubt .but thanks all you guys for the research and nice comments!
dave

Attachments

• 1800\'s military shako 4 [].jpg
    1800\'s military shako 4 [].jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 523
  • 1800\'s military shako 3 [].jpg
    1800\'s military shako 3 [].jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 518
  • 1800\'s military shako 2 [].jpg
    1800\'s military shako 2 [].jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 502
  • 1800\'s military shako 1 [].jpg
    1800\'s military shako 1 [].jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 497
Upvote 0
That is truly AWESOME :headbang: :occasion18: :hello2: :blob1:
I think your find, now that it's whole, should be on the BANNER :thumbsup:

Mike

Upvote 0
yeah? really? on the banner? wow! i'm honored.
thanks,
dave

Upvote 0
I can only nominate your find to the moderators - and I have done so ;D
The moderators decide whether it is worthy enough.
Mike

Upvote 0
cool! thanks mike! :thumbsup:
dave

Upvote 0
WOOO!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: I'M YELLIN!!!!!!!! YEEE HAWW!!!!! :tongue3: ;D
sorry :-\
lol
dave

Upvote 0
ivan salis said:
my wild guess --early 1800's to civil war era --- sweet find.
DO YOU THINK WAR OF 1812?
DAVE

Upvote 0
very possible war of 1812 era -- it fits that time frame -- start by knowing the history of the area --who used and lived on that land during that time frame might help greatly in trying to figger out the details --often things can only be said to be of that era -- since it us hard to prove "actual" war use connections in most cases . --

Upvote 0
Dave, Richard here. Welcome to TNet!! Great finds man! Awesome that you had the cannonball all along!! Great hunting and good luck!! Regards, Richard.

Upvote 0
thanks Richard! a honor to be here
dave

Upvote 0
Cool find! Welcome to TNET , it's nice to see more and more hunters from CT. I'm in Bloomfield , where are you from? My hunting buddy and I are always looking for new spots and MDers to hunt and trade spots with. Keep up the interesting finds.

Upvote 0
eggbag said:
Cool find! Welcome to TNET , it's nice to see more and more hunters from CT. I'm in Bloomfield , where are you from? My hunting buddy and I are always looking for new spots and MDers to hunt and trade spots with. Keep up the interesting finds.
Hi!
I'm in Wtby

Upvote 0
MERRY CHRISTMAS,HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back