Indian Spearhead 4"x1 1/2"

Mark nagel

Oct 1, 2012
I would like to know the age/ value. Just curious would never sale. I found it on 9/29/12 in stream in the middle of a woods.

ForumRunner_20121001_203543.png

Upvote 0
very nice
we need more info. like what state you live in.
welcome to tnet

Last edited:
Welcme to Treasurenet that is a nice Adena point, value wise probably 50 dollars.

I can't help you with either one, age or value, but I'd sure go back to the stream and find more. Nice find.

Probably a knife and I would say around 2000 to 3000 years old. Pretty neat to think how long it's been there waiting to be picked up.

$50 dollars are you kidding me? It is priceless in my eyes. I plan on passing it on to one of my kids.

To me a personal find cant have a price put on it. Artifacts just go too cheap. I have a few and will never sell my personal finds.

Awesome find,If I found one of those it would be sitting on my fireplace mantle and would not sell it either.
It would be like me selling one of my best finds.IMG_0379.JPGIMG_0381.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0390.JPG
    IMG_0390.JPG
    511.5 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Money is worthless when it comes to native American artifacts! the feeling of finding that perfect point, the shaking, the trembling in your throat....priceless! nice blade btw!

Johnathan Griswold

Killer find I'd keep an eye out for more in that creek.

$50 dollars are you kidding me? It is priceless in my eyes. I plan on passing it on to one of my kids.

You asked for the age and value of the artifact and when given, you gave a negative response...thats not acceptable...

stefen said:
You asked for the age and value of the artifact and when given, you gave a negative response...thats not acceptable...

I honestly think you misinterpreted his quote. He was shocked at how little they bring.

This is my first find of any artifact. I want to say thank you, to everybody for helping me out. I think it is such an amazing find, can't stop thinking about it. I'm going to go back and look the area over. Any suggestions how to look, what to look for?

stefen said:

I'm sorry you took it that way. This piece is very precious to me. I gave thanks and also gave tobacco. I honestly thought it was an insult to the Native Americans. Money is not important to me. If this piece was worth $10000 like ,I think It's worth, I would never sale it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back