IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT "ouachtia treasure consultants" TREASURE "computers, maps, emails" FALLING INTO THE WRONG HANDS

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT MY TREASURE WORK FALLING INTO THE WRONG HANDS
TH'ers, please note that most of my life's work on treasure is now in the hands of an unauthorized person. John London my long time partner who exchanged signs, symbols.
photos and video between us, passed away last year. His daughter got all of his computers and equipment. She would not allow me to purchase it so she gave it to a person that I know. Please watch for any maps or photos which are from the LUE in AZ, the JJ lost treasure in the Wichita Mts. OK, The Lost Confederate Treasury in Danville VA. John and our team have solved all of those mysteries and have made maps showing how the treasure areas were discovered. Of course I all I have in my PC is copyrighted and anyone using any of it will be investigated by the FBI who is responsible for infringement. I'm sure that no amplification to what is shown on the maps will accompany and postings of my work
Books are nearing completion on all of these sites as well as television documentaries are being planned.
Thanks for reading his and anyone who provides information on this subject will be entitled to a free copy of all the books to be released soon.
HBBB email for which there will be no reply [email protected]

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your partner, and the troubles that have come with it.

Of course I all I have in my PC is copyrighted and anyone using any of it will be investigated by the FBI who is responsible for infringement.
Unless you have filed a copyright application, just having files on your PC will not prove copyright. If you want proof of prior art, print it out and mail it to yourself via certified mail, and don't open it. If you want actual copyright, you've got to file for a copyright application (see copyright.gov). If you've already done all that, then never mind.

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your partner, and the troubles that have come with it.

Unless you have filed a copyright application, just having files on your PC will not prove copyright. If you want proof of prior art, print it out and mail it to yourself via certified mail, and don't open it. If you want actual copyright, you've got to file for a copyright application (see copyright.gov). If you've already done all that, then never mind.
Thank you for your post, but I've been dealing with Copyrights for 40 years. The latest revision to the law was in 1978. that states "anything you create in media is automatically under CR once it is fixed," meaning in the author's or creator's works. All of my books and video productions that are registered copyrights were filed by an attorney. My use of pseudonyms is common but some are under my real name, if you know what it is.
Infringement is so common now with digital media a lot can be gotten away with unless really pursued.. Lots of treasure books and newsletters from now dead authors is being reprinted and sold on Amazon and other book stores. I know the families of many of the older authors and they have won suits for that. The new law is that the CR is valid for 70 years after the owner's death if I am not mistaken. I let the lawyers sort it out. In one case History Channel used some of my photos in a program without permission. That is being looked at now. Note that the treasure topo map I build with a mapping program are easy to prove are mine, alone.
Someone may have a copy but the original file is kept in my safe and has the date I created it. I will prosecute if any of those show up online.
Google the laws.
Thanks for the comment
HBB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back