Im a treasure Kitten

welcome to T-NET. If you listen to folks here, you will definitely be posting great finds.

Ant said:
Welcome to t-net. I have at least a couple of active spots in the High Desert, let me know.

I strongly recommend taking up ANTs offer.

MD dog, that pic of the cat holding two empty buckets is priceless.

Aye vast ya matey the creepy little critter was supposed to be haulin me gold n trinkets but yah caught her empty handed it'll be no food fer little miss wiggins fer another week er two aaaarrrrgggghhhhh ! :D

Ktorres80

I have special request of the treasure kitten...

We would be greatly honored to see a picture of you MDing on the beach wearing your favorite bikini!

I have alawys said we need more women in this hobby!!

Larry

Welcome to TNet, Ktorres!

You're not that far from me either! If you ever take Ant up on his offer, let me know and I'll join you both for a day of detecting the high desert.

By the way, don't know if you're into detecting for gold nuggets, but Coolgardie is right in your backyard and less than 20 minutes drive from Barstow if I remember correctly.

Ray

Scrooge said:
I tawt I was da only treasure kitten here, oh well I have to get back to work or the captain will keelhawl me.

lol...how funny and cute

Derek752 said:
Very Nice Photo Ktorres...I miss Barstow and Victorsticks and Apple Valley and Adelanto and the Mojave desert and drunk 2 am "LETS GO TO VEGAS!!!" trips and huntin Mojave rattlers and getting drunk and shootin Joshua trees and all that fun stuff :'( ( I'm joking about shooting Joshua trees ) OH and driving like a raped ape on 395 and rolling my trans am at 140 mph !! the good 'ole days ;D

hahahaha lol...sounds so familiar for some reason...lol

Mona Angel-Pants said:
Welcome to Tnet, Ktorres. I'm looking forward to seeing your finds. Tell us....how long have you been detecting and what is your best find? ;D

Note to Jeffro (Blinky Sugar Socks): See Jeffro (Blinky Sugar Socks)......Santa Claus IS real. All you had to do is ask! :D :D

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,121101.msg885689.html#msg885689

Ive been detecting since I was a little kid.....Never found anything super yet...just change...I dont get out enough yet...

Larsmed said:
::)

Wow and a biig Meeeooowwww...Your beautiful and you have a nose for treasure too!!! We need a Tnet Bikini calendar!!! I can see you now, right there on the beach with a nice Whites, or Tesoro in your hand ready to dig wearing a bikini and a smile!!!

Happy Hunting!!

Larry

lol...I dont know about that....lol

patpall22 said:
welcome to T-NET. If you listen to folks here, you will definitely be posting great finds.

Ant said:
Welcome to t-net. I have at least a couple of active spots in the High Desert, let me know.

I strongly recommend taking up ANTs offer.

MD dog, that pic of the cat holding two empty buckets is priceless.

Thanks..and I think I will

Larsmed said:
Ktorres80

I have special request of the treasure kitten...

We would be greatly honored to see a picture of you MDing on the beach wearing your favorite bikini!

I have alawys said we need more women in this hobby!!

Larry

I cant say that will ever happen but thanks for asking...lol

Ray in CA said:
Welcome to TNet, Ktorres!

You're not that far from me either! If you ever take Ant up on his offer, let me know and I'll join you both for a day of detecting the high desert.

By the way, don't know if you're into detecting for gold nuggets, but Coolgardie is right in your backyard and less than 20 minutes drive from Barstow if I remember correctly.

Ray

what is Coolgardie?

http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/ca/casanbernadino.html

It's a popular gold prospecting area outside Barstow. The gold is said to have been laid down by glacial ice. I could be wrong on how long it takes to get out there from town, as I haven't been out there for about 5 years. Most people drywash there, but sometimes people do find detectable gold. Lots of claims out there too, so one has to watch where he's detecting.

Ray

That would be along drive for me, but maybe I'll check the place out in the spring. Have camper will travel. better find out the claim boundaries or get shot :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back