Im a treasure Kitten

lol... hey, you're welcome! :P

Bran <><

Welcome to the forum. Barstow huh? Had some good times in that town, back in my Army days.

plehbah said:
Welcome to TNet KTorres.

I think that now would be an appropriate time to inform you that I am currently spoken for.

Good luck with your prospecting!

Here is a recent photo of me without the beard, and my hair coloured. Do you like it?
LMAO, i needed that today :D :D :D :D :D

plehbah said:
Welcome to TNet KTorres.

I think that now would be an appropriate time to inform you that I am currently spoken for.

Here is a recent photo of me without the beard, and my hair coloured. Do you like it?

Plehbah, I loved you in the movie "Goonies"

Welcome to the forum Kel, HH Charlie.

I have to admit. I scrolled back a few times to look at that kitten picture while I was reading this thread. You're quite attractive if you don't mind me saying so. ;D Welcome to tnet Ktorres.

Welcome to TreasureNet and to the Mug Shots... looking forward to your posts... :)

Pleahbah... You have got to stop breaking hearts here... :(

Welcome to Treasurenet.
Looking forward to more pictures of you and your finds :)
HH,
Donny

Welcome aboard!!!! You look PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRFECT!!!! Hope to see some pictures of your finds!!!!

Ktorres,

Very photogenic!! Welcome to t-net!

plehbah said:
Welcome to TNet KTorres.

Plehbah,

I'm really glad you cleared that up. I'm sure many of the ladies on t-net were wondering. ;D ;)

plehbah said:
Welcome to TNet KTorres.

Well I am glad that you cleared that up for me because I was gonna ask!!!
Thanks lol

willie d said:
Welcome to the forum. Barstow huh? Had some good times in that town, back in my Army days.

We still have good times here in Barstow

Evolution said:
I have to admit. I scrolled back a few times to look at that kitten picture while I was reading this thread. You're quite attractive if you don't mind me saying so. ;D Welcome to tnet Ktorres.

Well thankyou very much!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back