Ikes incoming soon!!

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys i know a few of you look through some Ike dollars sometimes. I have $2000 coming in next week and wondering what you all look for or save. I have looked through The Ike Group | The Eisenhower Dollar information source fairly extensively over the past few weeks. Any input is grateful, when you first did them did you sort them into dates then search for specifics or just look for something depending on the date you come across.

Are the ones to keep the:
1971D Friendly Eagle, Tiger Claw, and Peg Leg varieties
1972 Type 2's
1974D Peg Leg
1976D Peg Leg
1978D Peg Leg

Upvote 0
I knew all the tellers from crh for halves. I have always been cheerful and respectful. I smile and bring them goodies to eat, then simply asked her to try and get me the ikes. All they have to do is call and ask their courier if they have any ikes available. They assumed I had my accounts there.

my bank told me that they couldnt order Ikes as there was a fee...are you paying a fee to get yours?

There is a fee for every coin the bank orders. They may choose to pass it on to the customer, or just pay. Most small banks pay per box, while larger banks usually pay a flat fee per month.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back