I stumbled on to a pro hormone forum....WOW...Crispin or anyon can I pick your brain?

The three body types, mesomorph, endomorph, ectomorph. Body builders are mesomorph. The others are like a pear. One big on the bottom the other big on top but with skinny legs. Nothing will change the other body types into a mesomorph. You could get stronger though.
My question about using T is if a person has prostrate cancer and doesn't know it. The cancer lives off T and eventually can break out of the prostrate. It would seem to me the cancer would have a feast. Adding T to a system that has released the cancer seem a really bad idea.

I know long term T will enlarge your prostate...my dad has to keep getting checked for that...but he is strong as a bull again and in all honesty he is ruff to arm wrestle and im stronger than I look...its sorta scary...he use to carry RxR ties 10' long... on his shoulder when we fenced in the property when I was 16....I still cant do that to this day..

Keep in mind...if you ate right from birth or to poor to buy crap to eat like him back then.. cancer is the least of your worries...slipping a disc in your back would be a bigger concern...:tongue3:

Last edited:
I know long term T will enlarge your prostate...my dad has to keep getting checked for that...but he is strong as a bull again and in all honesty he is ruff to arm wrestle and im stronger than I look...its sorta scary...he use to carry RxR ties 10' long... on his shoulder when we fenced in the property when I was 16....I still cant do that to this day..

Keep in mind...if you ate right from birth or to poor to buy crap to eat like him back then.. cancer is the least of your worries...slipping a disc in your back would be a bigger concern...:tongue3:

I really wasn't referring to your father. Glad he's doing well. A person with the cancer has no symptoms except needing to urinate a lot. Unless it's already in the system. An enlarged prostrate pushes against the bladder and causes a lot of trips to the john. Prostrate cancer also enlarges the prostrate. It's a silent killer because of lack of symptom. The cancer lives off T. If the sheath that covers the prostrate breaks the cancer escapes and feeds off the T in the system and spreads. I'm sure Crispin can embellish the details as my knowledge is not professional. As long as the sheath is intact the cancer stays in the prostrate. That's why so many urologists want to remove a prostrate that indicates cancer. Once the cancer escapes much less can be done.
So what I was wondering is taking T a good idea at all.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back