I need your help in identifying a class ring! -SOLVED-owner found 4/15/2009

Ifyndit

Dec 15, 2007
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
I recently found a class ring from the early 1960's. It has the graduation date, the students initials, but only the initials of the high school. This is where I'm hoping to tap into the knowledge of TreasureNet users. The high school's initials are RS and there appears to be a shovel and pick as part of the emblem. I'm only going to show the emblem though. If anyone recognizes this school emblem or thinks they may know which school it is could you post a reply? I would love to return the ring to the rightful owner. I have been successful in the past but this one has me stumped!

The ring is stamped Josten's 10K on the inside of the band. I contacted Josten's and they informed me that it is too old for them locate the school.

------UPDATE-------

I've received a reply from Rock Springs High School and it is in fact their emblem. They will be helping me find the owner and I hope to inform you all that the ring has been successfully returned! I'll keep you posted....

-------UPDATE 4/15/2009--------

Owner found :thumbsup:!! See my post below for more details.

Attachments

• Class ring.JPG
    Class ring.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 948
  • Class ring.JPG
    Class ring.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 909
Good job!!!
I have one from "47 that I can't even ID the school....

Upvote 0
Good job on that--never giving up. Who knows what it might mean to his sister and the rest of the family to have that memento back.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back