I made the Garrett Seacher Magizine

jcobb

May 23, 2008
Ft. Worth Tejas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030...AT Pro & Garrett Pro Pointer
Bounty Hunter 505 (Loaner)
In finally made it on to paper with one of my finds. I didn't win the pro pointer contest. But made it in to this falls magazine and they sent me a AT Pro patch

I still remember the day I bought my first detector after mowing enough lawns at 10yrs old and riding my bike to radio shack.

Good luck to everyone!

Attachments

• image-2033180246.jpg
    image-2033180246.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 189
  • image-2785501885.jpg
    image-2785501885.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 9
Nice. I submitted my 1793 LC, apparently Mercury dimes and silver quarters overrate a colonial LC. Congrats on the gold and the publicity :)

Nice. I submitted my 1793 LC, apparently Mercury dimes and silver quarters overrate a colonial LC. Congrats on the gold and the publicity :)

That's a shame! I would love to even find a coin from the 1800's more less one from the 1700's

That's a shame! I would love to even find a coin from the 1800's more less one from the 1700's

Yeah I have 2 of those AT Pro patches they send out for submissions; one was for my gold coin I submitted in the summer, the other for my LC. Really makes me wonder what the Searcher criteria is.

CONGRATS & WELL-DESERVED WITH THAT BEAUTY! :occasion16::wav::occasion16:

I'll bet your first detector meant a lot more to you because you EARNED it yourself - super! Andi

Congrats on making the mag! My near mint 1903s Barber dime made it last year, I was pretty excited. I'm sure they get so many submissions, must be hard to pick a few to feature!

Congrats on being in print, frame it and hang it!

Nice! I need to find one of those! I also made the Searcher with the return of a Sterling bracelet (Andrew S. from Colonie, NY).

aj

You have earned it congrats to you on your accomplishments very well deserved :hello2: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back