MineralsAndThings

May 5, 2014
Chester County, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tumblr_n2i4ghpa8D1tvgduko1_400.jpg
I posted this in another place also but it fits here. I do not know much more then general info about them. I do not know what tribe would have made them though I can find out more and narrow that down. They are from Pennsylvania and found in the mountains.

Upvote 0
Those are not associated with any of the Tribes as we know them. They are thousands of years old and are from the Archaic time period. I think the first one is a Morrow Mountain and the second is a Bifurcate Point and may be a LeCroy.

Morrow Mountain

LeCroy

nice points. quartz is always a nice find

Why the locked thread? Nice finds- and Grim's correct. No tribes way back then. But nice, good finds- the bases are there to ID. Always a plus. Happy Hunting! Yakker

Why the locked thread? Nice finds- and Grim's correct. No tribes way back then. But nice, good finds- the bases are there to ID. Always a plus. Happy Hunting! Yakker

There may have actually been established Tribes or Clans back then, but with no written or oral history of that period no one knows for sure.

There may have actually been established Tribes or Clans back then, but with no written or oral history of that period no one knows for sure.

Thanks for the correction. I think the word 'tribe' conjures up a different vision than the word 'clan'. Still, I have to be careful about being 'definitive' in my responses. ;) Yak

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back