I have identified potential major bug versions 1.1 and 2.0 Sens Ft

Could you please post a short summary of the issue to help me decide if I need to watch the videos or not? That's a total of nearly half an hour of video, and I don't even know if it's going to matter to me for what/where I hunt?

You own a Deus 2?
You use a Deus 2?
You use Sens ft program?

If answer to all 3 above is yes = Watch video.

You own a Deus 2?
You use a Deus 2?
You use Sens ft program?

If answer to all 3 above is yes = Watch video.
Yes to the first 2, "sometimes" to the third. I appreciate the tip, but I still don't know if I have a good reason to spend half an hour watching videos. It's simpler to just not use that program.

I spend quite a bit of time doing, saving, converting and posting the videos,. And I don’t get paid to do. Hmmm. I am not complaining. I just won’t be writing diatribe breaking down what the video shows or why anyone should watch.

Bye

Last edited:
Yes to the first 2, "sometimes" to the third. I appreciate the tip, but I still don't know if I have a good reason to spend half an hour watching videos. It's simpler to just not use that program.
Simple request as I see it.
I guess the old way of totally understanding a subject was oral, written, and actually practical.
Last 2 are a lost here.

Could you please post a short summary of the issue to help me decide if I need to watch the videos or not? That's a total of nearly half an hour of video, and I don't even know if it's going to matter to me for what/where I hunt?
He won't. I've asked the same thing and got a nasty answer in return.

Hmmm... That's the program Tekkna is based on.

How do we know it's a "bug" and not an "undocumented feature"? 😛

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back