Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• LakeOlatheThumbnail.jpg
    LakeOlatheThumbnail.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, first attempt at posting a video. This one is from a recent wedding ring return at a local lake. Let me know what you think and thanks for peeking. HH

View attachment 2167921Wedding Ring Return
You went the extra, extra mile and made a great return. Congratulations. I vote honorable mention for this wonderful deed that makes us all look good.

Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin. (Enjoy the karma)

You went the extra, extra mile and made a great return. Congratulations. I vote honorable mention for this wonderful deed that makes us all look good.

Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin. (Enjoy the karma)
thanks so much tnt-hunter!

My philosophy is Finders Keepers, I don't spend thousands of dollars on detecting equipment & hundreds of hours in the field to hunt down people who lost stuff over the years and probably got reimbursed from the insurance companies. Sorry, that's not me.

My philosophy is Finders Keepers, I don't spend thousands of dollars on detecting equipment & hundreds of hours in the field to hunt down people who lost stuff over the years and probably got reimbursed from the insurance companies. Sorry, that's not me.
That's one way of looking at it. I am glad to help and its fun too. Thanks for the response. HH

I feel sorry for people who feel this way. It's one of the best parts of this hobby. You've apparently never had someone sob with joy in your arms after you just found something that means the world to that person. I find plenty of items that pay for my equipment many times over without having to hock someone's family heirloom.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back