I GOT BUSTED!!!

AP I'd like to acquire one of your Diggers. Their pretty mean looking. I noticed your in Pocatello, I'm about 50 miles north of you in Idaho Falls. I hind that no body around here really sells any equipment for MDing. You have to order out for it them wait for ever.

Oh well.....as long as toilet cleaning is the worst penalty. as least you'll be getting paid for it!! i keep the company welder and associated tools in my garage, welder, grinder, chisels, hammers, drill press, wood and metal chops saws....blah blah blah.......

cruisin' for a bruisin'!!

Laater...

Night Stalker said:
Employers normally get about 50% out of employees.....nice pics of the digging tools, you outta think about marketing them, then you can be the man!

Stick It To The Man
So, then wouldn't he be sticking it to himself? :o ???

Laater...

Will.Dig.For.Food said:
Night Stalker said:
Employers normally get about 50% out of employees.....nice pics of the digging tools, you outta think about marketing them, then you can be the man!

Stick It To The Man
So, then wouldn't he be sticking it to himself? :o ???

Laater...

All this talk about consummating & sticking to myself.................perhaps this thread should be rated X MB. :D
PM sent Morbid........

Ap, can you send me a PM also...... ;D better than a garden trowel which bends hahahahahahaha

God bless
Peter

papa said:
Spitfire Reddie,You are the best looking young lady I have ever layed eyes on.Good looking,friendly,every thing a employee could ask for. ;D Will you hire me ??? I promise to give you lots of " Don't you look good " every day. ;D
I'll use AP as a reference ;D ;D
Hey papa you are hired !!! Now grab those shovels over there and start toting them towards that huge cornfield over there ;D ;D

PS (Don't you look good) if you say that you are fired i hate it when people say that ! :D I am a tomboy darn it say i look rugget instead ! or tomboyish ! ;D ;D :D
When i was younger i would climb trees and play baseball instead of puuuukkkkkeeeeeeeee ..Barbie's ::) Harry likes that about me . ;D i am his fishin buddy ;D ;D

HOT DANG ;D I got me a job ;D Now,lets talk about pay ??? Do I get payed by the hour,or by the hole ??? Been thinking (didn't hurt to much) on our breaks,I can hitch the wagon behind the riding mower,hang a MD on each side,and off we go ;D If we get tired of that,well,there is always the fishing hole. Be sure to bring some camo cloths,it's posted.
What I meant was,you are good looking in a rugged way ;D

PS. Do you furnish the coffee and donuts ???

HOT DIGGED DOG ;D I'll start first thing in the morning. ...... Hey,tomorrow is a holiday .....

MAJOR O.T. PAY ;D ;D ;D

Naw,Not yet.Hope to get a super Christmas present. But I will need some new shovels.Got a early start in corn field today,and Man am I sore !!

Attachments

• hole1.jpg
    hole1.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 876
LOL.....nice find there papa.....save that tab....it's gotta weigh a few thousand metric tons! You may need a hand filling it up....thats a big hole!

Got to find a bigger shove ;D Oh well,back to town.
Hey Reddie,I know it's not Friday,but uh,can I have an advance ??? ;D ;D

papa said:
Got to find a bigger shove ;D Oh well,back to town.
Hey Reddie,I know it's not Friday,but uh,can I have an advance ??? ;D ;D
Sure heres the half a mill i promised ya ! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back