I GOT BUSTED!!!

Hey Gypsy, I'll PM you & we'll work out the details.............Im sure we could do that, Id have to make the hilt out of a lil thicker material so it wont bend under yer foot. But it can be done. :)
I just started makin a shovel out of 8 inch stainless pipe, It'll be bout 3 foot long, tee handle.........I'll post pics next week when its complete.

Hi A.P Don,t forget too to polish up the outside edge of the extended hilt for Gypsy.Mirror finish.A gal can,t put her lippy on without a mirror  ;D ;D ;D

tinpan  "Mighty A.P digging tools with Lady's Accessories"

;D ;D ;D Whats next a hat hook or a lip-stick pink paint job

Nice...a good friend also made me an underwater tool, 6 pounds, stainless steel,handle unscrews for chisel. I love guy toys!
Diverlynn

Attachments

• hammer.jpg
    hammer.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,346
Are you making these digging tools to sell?? Very nice job and some really sweet looking tools!

~Nashoba~

AP, nice looking tool. I'll be looking forward to the pix of the long-handled digging tool.

Have you ever considered working WITH your employer to make your tools commercially? That could prove to be a win-win arrangement. You could legitimately use their materials and tools and they could reap a portion of the profits. Seriously, working together could be much better for both parties, rather than the adversarial attitude both sides currently hold towards each other.

Hey Nashoba, I dont sell em..........I'll PM you. Hey Treasure, my company does research on food processing, I build proto types. I dont think they would be interested in the slightest, in fact, I think its safe to say that they've seen all the diggin' tools they care to! lol I like the way you think though............. :)

AP did you really get busted ?? I thought you were funning around when you said you were ! ???

Hey Reddie, I realy did get caught makin tools but my foreman is realy cool. Its the Plant Manager I have to look out for & my foreman gives me a lil warning when he is in the vicinity. Im very careful about not gettin caught by the big boy, although I showed him one of my tools last week & he thought it was prety cool! He didnt ask when I made it, on break or on the clock. Still, I try to do as much as I can on the tools while on the clock............my little way of stickin it to the man! Its not enough that Ive drug home hundreds of dollars worth of materials! lol ;)

Hey AP;
Like they all said....VERY nice tool. Let me know when they will be ready......I'd seriously like one for next spring!!!

Mighty AP said:
Hey Reddie, I realy did get caught makin tools but my foreman is realy cool. Its the Plant Manager I have to look out for & my foreman gives me a lil warning when he is in the vicinity. Im very careful about not gettin caught by the big boy, although I showed him one of my tools last week & he thought it was prety cool! He didnt ask when I made it, on break or on the clock. Still, I try to do as much as I can on the tools while on the clock............my little way of stickin it to the man! Its not enough that Ive drug home hundreds of dollars worth of materials! lol ;)
Its good to have a cool bossman ! ;) I had one too at one time ( i think he may have had a crush on me ! LOL !!).Now i have a even cooler one !........Myself hehehehehe ;D ;D

Spitfire Reddie,You are the best looking young lady I have ever layed eyes on.Good looking,friendly,every thing a employee could ask for. ;D Will you hire me ??? I promise to give you lots of " Don't you look good " every day. ;D
I'll use AP as a reference ;D ;D

Don't worry, just say, "It might look like me but it ain't me"! Works every time. Or it did when I had a job. Seriously, you should look into making those to sell. It would beat the heck out of 90% of the junk on the market now and like someone else said I'd take two! Monty

I actualy got my foreman to weld up a tool today, on company time of course! He is a very good tig welder & he did a fine job, I told him he was hired! lol Im getting behind, I figure with both of us welding em' I'll be caught up in a couple weeks! ;D

............PM sent Monty! ;)

AP,

Great looking tool. How could I get my hands on one? Always looking for a great digger. Be careful with the extra work on the job.

Kelvin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back