I GOT BUSTED!!!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
So Im back to work after a 2 month lay off, started makin Mighty Diggin Tools on my breaks again but have been warned not to do this on several occasions. The upper brass doesnt want me wasting precious argon gas, electricity for the welder or shop materials. But I stick my toungue out at authority, I do as I please when I damn well please.................my foreman snuck up on me & took a few pics as evidence. I guess I'll be cleaning toilets for a couple weeks now, but MightyAP will rise again!!! ;)

;D

Attachments

• AP Busted.jpg
    AP Busted.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,787
  • AP workin man1.jpg
    AP workin man1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,780
  • AP workin man2.jpg
    AP workin man2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,772
  • AP workin man3.jpg
    AP workin man3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,780
Employers normally get about 50% out of employees.....nice pics of the digging tools, you outta think about marketing them, then you can be the man!

Stick It To The Man

He is just mad,cause you didn't make him one ;D AP,don't look now,but your fly is open ;D ;D

yup! you look guilty as hell! ;D you make a mean digger though! ;)

That first pic is truly a extremely bewildered man beast ! ! ;D ;D ;) ;)
Good work AP !!! Keep it up !

LOL A.P NICE FLAMES ON YOUR MASK AND YOUR GLOVES GOT A.P ON THEM ,don,t you remember your real name.Its ok A.P i won,t tell everyone what is becauce i don,t remember either. ;D ;D ;D.Does the tolet brush have A.P on it too.

t.p

tinpan said:
LOL A.P NICE FLAMES ON YOUR MASK AND YOUR GLOVES GOT A.P ON THEM ,don,t you remember your real name.Its ok A.P i won,t tell everyone what is becauce i don,t remember either. ;D ;D ;D.Does the tolet brush have A.P on it too.

t.p
Ive had that ol' hood fer 15 years, got 2 nice, new auto-darkening hoods & I always use this one! And Tinpan............I used so many drugs back in the 80's that Im lucky if I remembered to put socks on both feet this morning, you cant possibly expect me to remember my name, & I believe that toilet brush will be monogramed with a big "AP" on it! ;D

Hi A.P, Now i know why you use fences, better get the boss too put A.P on the Toilet Door so you can remember where it is. ;D ;D ;D Happy Cleaning!!

t.p

quick get rid of the evidence,not the tools,the foreman ;)

That looks like a superior digger, why don't you take some good pictures and post them in the for sale section, I believe that I would buy one of those from you...they look terrifffffiiiicccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey NS, Im dragging home lots of pipe & materials, got a buddy with a tig welder in his garage & Im hoping to make a bunch of em this winter. I'll send you a PM this weekend Night Stalker........... ;D ;)

Sorry you got busted AP...But I have to tell you....It was well worth it to me! ;) :D :D
Thank You

Attachments

• Thanks AP  I LOVE IT!001.JPG
    Thanks AP I LOVE IT!001.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,604
hi A.P After any months of use the flat hard ground version works great and i can even cut trees down with it and use as a hamberger flip on the B.B.Q ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• gifts001.jpg
    gifts001.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,594
Hey Do you think it would be possible to make one where the hilt crossguard is extended just a little bit on each end. I find myself trying to push the knife into the dirt and having to push down on it with my knee or foot,because I dont have the weight in the shoulders like you men. Would that work? I know this knife is unbelieavably strong and that crossguard could take the wieght I would be putting on it.

Attachments

• Thanks AP  I LOVE IT!001.JPG
    Thanks AP I LOVE IT!001.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,562
AP those are great knives you have made there,,,,,, I am still using a digging trowel,,,,, but it works.... I think there is a lot of work involved in one of those things...... Dont lose your job though :'(

God bless
Peter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back