• 1932D Back.JPG
    1932D Back.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 2,678
  • 1932d cutb.JPG
    1932d cutb.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 2,691
Upvote 0
nice key date!!!! MR TUFF

i'm sure someone is looking for that exact quarter to fill the last space in their whitman folder. you might get more out of it than you think, try ebay. nice find anyway :icon_thumright:

Wouldn't you just love to go back in time and slap the bejesus out of the person with the snips? I would.

Maybe I'm completely off base here ... But I wonder if some sort of professional repair could be made? Just to get that gaping wound filled?

Anyways a good filler coin at the very least ... and a terrific find. Congrats anyway! :hello2: :hello2:

jj

I'd still be happy with that one...congrats on the key date.

Did anyone see the 'Pawn Stars' with the 1932D Quarter? Lady brought one into the shop...turned out someone added the D mint mark to a regular 1932 Washington.

NJ

فأنت الكفار said:
I know how you feel. I have been there, and I have been around to see it happen to others.

The consolation that you did not do it is small.

The good news is that you will not spend the next 78 years of your life staring at that particular enraging blank space in your Whitman quarter album!

That is something I never thought about! Thanks!

موت معاش للتقاعد الكحول إلى كا said:
I know how you feel. I have been there, and I have been around to see it happen to others.

The consolation that you did not do it is small.

The good news is that you will not spend the next 78 years of your life staring at that particular enraging blank space in your Whitman quarter album!
That is one way to look at it.

That hurts more than a kick in the testicles :tard: .... that a coin worth so pretty and hard to find.... here in Europe as crack a silver Reale. ::)
Greetings!

Ouch that hurt.. :sad1: ..tears would have been rolling here too. Still a nice find. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back