Hunter612 crh log

Attachments

• image-1607134378.jpg
    image-1607134378.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 147
  • image-716451043.jpg
    image-716451043.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 137
Here are the totals for all 4 boxes together.

Wheats- 41 (oldest is 1919)
Canadians- 12 (oldest 1973)
S mint copper cents- 16
About $23 in copper cents

Happy hunting!

I've got a 5 gallon jug full of copper cents. Wonder how many are in there.

I usually pour the cents in the jug for the lady I sell them to. It takes about $300 in zincolns to fill the whole jug. I don't know if that information helps any. Happy hunting!

I usually pour the cents in the jug for the lady I sell them to. It takes about $300 in zincolns to fill the whole jug. I don't know if that information helps any. Happy hunting!

I'm going to weigh it I think. Should give me a rough estimate. I know it's heavy. $300 is probably close I would say.

I've got a 5 gallon jug full of copper cents. Wonder how many are in there.

May I suggest just for the fun of it, that if you know the weight of an "empty" 5-gal jug, weigh the full jug minus empty weight will get you net weight. Convert that weight to Grams, divide by 3.11grams/copper cent, should give an approximate quantity of copper cents in jug +/- variance of 1%. Let me know how it works out!

May I suggest just for the fun of it, that if you know the weight of an "empty" 5-gal jug, weigh the full jug minus empty weight will get you net weight. Convert that weight to Grams, divide by 3.11grams/copper cent, should give an approximate quantity of copper cents in jug +/- variance of 1%. Let me know how it works out!

I'll let you know!

I picked up a box of cents that were strings and sons rolls. I got two wheats 1934 and 1941. There was only one other copper cent in the box. Does anyone else get any copper out of these wrappers? I have had one box of these wrapped coins before and found no copper. Happy Hunting!

What most likely happened is that someone dumped a lot of zinc after sorting for copper, and you got it.

I should be able to go to my pickup bank either tomorrow or Thursday. I am hoping to get 6 boxes of cents if they have enough. I will let you know what I end up with. Happy hunting!

Hope you can!
Good luck,
Wicka

I hope I do too. The last boxes I got were awesome. I usually get about 8 wheats per box, but last time 2 of the boxes had 10 and 1 box had 11. I'm hoping they are loaded with copper too.

I hope I do too. The last boxes I got were awesome. I usually get about 8 wheats per box, but last time 2 of the boxes had 10 and 1 box had 11. I'm hoping they are loaded with copper too.

All will be 100% copper. And 200-500 wheats per box.
Happy hunting!

All will be 100% copper. And 200-500 wheats per box.
Happy hunting!

Yep, and one of the boxes will have a 1909S vdb and a 1955 doubled die.

Wow you must be rich I only buy 10$ in pennies maybe once a month. only 1 wheat so far my bank isn't the best. Good luck

Wow you must be rich I only buy 10$ in pennies maybe once a month. only 1 wheat so far my bank isn't the best. Good luck

I'm not rich. I just mow yards and work odd jobs and after 2 weeks of saving I get as many boxes of coin as I can. I am only 15 and I don't have any bills to pay. I am enjoying having my parents pay my expenses until I am 18. My dad said he will kick me out when I turn 18.

Last edited:
You forgot to mention both in MS70 condition!
Wicka

Yep, maybe I will also find a 1943 stuck on a copper planchet instead of a steel planchet.

I'm not rich. I just mow yards and work odd jobs and after 2 weeks of saving I get as many boxes of coin as I can. I am only 15 and I don't have any bills to pay. I am enjoying having my parents pay my expenses until I am 18. My dad said he will kick me out like he did my brother when I turn 18.

I'm in my teens too I need a job! Right now I'm saving up for a garrett AT pro metal detector. Metal detecting Is my way of getting cool old coins you should save up for a metal detector I have an ace 250 right now and find tons of wheats and silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back