Attachments

• tooth2.JPG
    tooth2.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 509
  • tooth2.JPG
    tooth2.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 518
Upvote 0
Finding a body is an awful thought, yet alone two? Sounds like a new topic..."Have you ever found a body?". Gives me the heebie jeebies! Would it go under 'trash' or 'treasure'? Or does that depend on how much gold (or this case lead) is wrapped around the bones? :o

I don't understand why some one would be scared to find a body I guess it is because I'm a saquash don't get me wrong I have been afraid of things out hunting before like about 2 months ago when I was hunting for Indian artifacts in Skull Vally AZ. came around a bush & there was the biggest bull I had ever seen that close anyways boy did I move real fast up a cliff. Now when I go out some where like that I will take peeper spray it works good on bulls I know I wanted to make sher see I live on a 40acer ranch I had a lot of volunteers if you know what I mean. SASQUSH

SASQUASH said:
I don't understand why some one would be scared to find a body

Yea Unless it's one of the Walking Dead, It can't get up & chase Ya ;D

It ain't the bodies you need to worry about its the coroner's inquests. In some of those burgs he only comes around every few weeks and they'll put you up at the crossbar motel as a material witness for a couple weeks. Blows the hell out of your hunting time. I no longer stick around when I find bodies. I just report em with complete directions and watch from a distance to make sure they find em. They usually ask how fresh they are and where they are and who you are. I don't answer that question. exanimo, ss

I wounder how the pepper spray would work on the coroner. ;D. HA HA just funing I have talked to the coroner & he is really easy to deal with but I have Delt with dume asses on the other body I found in AZ. no one wanted to take responsibility for him I say him cause of the size of the bones I saw.SASQUASH

I've heard of crime victims being shot in the mouth after they are dead to discourage identification through dental records, usually goes hand in hand with missing fingers/hands or burned body. I would say you've stumbled on a crime scene, and should report if you haven't yet. I think it would be hard to take a shot to the mouth, imbedding the shot without cracking and/or breaking tooth, but that's sure what it looks like.

Well mabe I will get a chance to try the shoot gun lead in the tooth. we will have a bull to B.B.Q. this FALL I will have a new post on this then. SASQUASH<><

:o Is it too gruesome of me to want to know the story of how you found the other body?? Do you know if you managed to help solve a crime by finding it?

I,m with RaRaMah, I want the details. I love a good story. Gruesome or not. Besides the Dude or dudette is dead so its not like some hollywood type hasnt already told this story in some form over the last 100 years of filmaking. Nothing gruesome about it. As a matter of fact it,s kinda Spooky maybe a little Kooky it,s the Laa La la la la Laa HH

Hay guys thanks for the intrest in the other remains. That is another post I will get started right now I have a pic. that go's with that one too. Just a hint I found him in AZ. & he is INDIAN. rahrahmab WOW what is that krishna or bamharhar sounds like Emeril trying to be funny just kidding I really like it nice to see something different. Floater I allways like to read your post's you make me laugh & that is a good thing as Martha would say. O.K. be looking for that new post I will name it ( FOUND HUMAN REMAINS) SASQUASH<><

Haha, Sasquash, sorry to dissapoint you if you're looking for an interesting username! It's just my real last name, "Mah", and a nickname from when I was a little kid, "rahrah"! I'm glad you're posting about the other find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back