Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2023

Attachments

• 068BC454-734C-4701-A420-3B41A9924EE0.jpeg
    068BC454-734C-4701-A420-3B41A9924EE0.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 100
Upvote 20
Found all these in same hole haha,
Sweet a hot wheels cache!!! Its been 2-3 years since I've dug up a hot wheels car cache. I found my in a old sand box at the old grade school. They had sodden over the sand box. Sounded like a silver dollar going off on the detector. Nice recovery! Congrats.

Sweet a hot wheels cache!!! Its been 2-3 years since I've dug up a hot wheels car cache. I found my in an old sand box at the old grade school. They had sodden over the sand box. Sounded like a silver dollar going off on the detector. Nice recovery! Congrats.
Yes I thought it was sliver

The most Hot Wheels I have found in one day is 4, so that is quite a haul. One of those you found looks just like the 1999 Lead Sled issued as a McDonalds's promotion. I found and restored one of those recently.

Yes, they tend to give nice target ID numbers on Metal Detector - usually in the Quarter to Half Dollar range.

Very nice. I was searching a volleyball pit for jewelry one time years ago, and dug up a one quart zip lock bag with 10 of those things in it. It was a great day for my grandson ! He ended up with them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back